Ruby on Rails Developer.
- Job Location :
- Manchester ,Lancashire ,England
- Level of position :
- Key Skills :
IT Development - Software Developer , SQL
- English- advanced
- Preferred Candidate Location:
- All Locations
- Posted On:
- Considerable commercial experience of developing web applications in Ruby on Rails
- Experience with any of the following: rspec, capybara, jasmine, selenium, spinach and capistrano.
- Familiarity with the agile development process
- A free Macbook Pro to work with
- R&D time to work on things that interest you (personal projects)
- Staff discounts on flights, hotels, car hire and transfers
- Flexible hours
- International Environment
- Ruby Academy
This is a unique opportunity to work in Manchester, England. Our client is currently one of the biggest on-line travel agencies in the UK and have already become a leader in the field of high traffic web applications. They attach a high level of importance to Ruby on Rails, internal Web Development and in a short space of time they have risen to become one of the UK's largest Rails sites.
The Recruitment Process is extremely efficient and straight forward and only consists of 3 steps. The first step is a Code test to filter out non-suitable Developers. The second step is A 30 minute Skype call with the Head of Technology and the final step is a F2F interview at their Head Office in Manchester, UK with travel costs covered by the company.
Apply for this job
Sign in and Apply for this Job
More Jobs By Employer
Now Share it on your social media page, maybe your friend have some tips or advice for you