PHP or Java Developer (BACKEND)
- Job Location :
- Malta ,Inner Harbour ,Malta
- Expected Salary :
- EUR 30000 per annum
- Level of position :
- Key Skills :
IT Development - Analyst Prog/Dev , Software Developer , Web Developer , PHP
- Joining Period :
- Two Months
- Contact Person :
- Donal Reddington
- Reference Number :
- English- near native
- Preferred Candidate Location:
- Posted On:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the design, development, documentation and deployment of high performance, high availability applications in PHP or Java (Backend)
- 3+ years experience designing applications and schemas utilizing relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Strong Lifecycle experience. Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Verification, Deployment, and Sustainment.
- Web Services (SOAP, AJAX, etc)
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Cassandra, MapReduce a plus.
- Design, document and write code to technical specifications to implement high performance processing systems, data warehouse analytics, feeds processing, portal web sites
- Develop supporting functional and unit test cases, and collaborate with QA and the operations team to ensure proper test coverage and production monitoring/support activities.
- Responsible for fixing bugs and writing feature enhancements
We are looking for a passionate Java or PHP backend Developer to to join a growing company in the Maltese market. The successful candidate will be responsible for system migrations, new website development and enhancements to existing website portfolio. Other main responsibilities include documentation and user regression testing. Understanding the current landscape of open source frameworks, emerging technologies, and website management & server technology is critical.
The right candidate must have 3+ years of proven working experience in OO Developing preferably coding PHP5 OOP applications, be great team player with background in web services or middleware and back-end technologies. Desire to write well documented testable code. A person willing to learn new technologies.
Things you need to have:
What you will be doing:
Apply for this job
Sign in and Apply for this Job
More Jobs By Employer
Now Share it on your social media page, maybe your friend have some tips or advice for you