Get similar jobs by email Register →
+++Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal+++
Would you like to live a new opportunity abroad and work for a brand-new leading tech company? Are you passionate about intuitive and connected products ? This company is recruiting for French speaking candidates for their international team in Porto! Their mission is to remove the barriers between people and technology : are you ready to participate in this challenge?
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service agent for Hardware Products and Services will be:
– Assisting customers with their requests by email, phone and live chat
– Collecting and updating customer data
– Providing product information to the customer (e.g. subscription, payment and technical requirements)
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of French and a good level of English (B2)
– Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
– Having a strong interest in new technologies
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
– Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
– Being a real team player and committed to your work
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Porto for an international career and life experience
Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
– Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
– Working Hours: 40 Hours per week from Monday to Friday, 8 A.M to 5 P.M
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options: Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1160€ gross/month (*)
Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick-up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Porto, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Porto?
– A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
– Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
– Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
– Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
– Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
Hi, I'm Lola from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 719 470 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
- Customer Service for IHG (French Speaker)
€Salary conditions (*) – 2 options: a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950 gross/month b) Excluding accommodation: 1160 gross/month
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you lik...6 months ago
- Customer Service for Fashionistas (French Speaker)
Fashionistas – a devoted follower of fashion, trends and all the new outcomes in the world of clothing! If you would consider yourself belonging to that group of fashi...8 months ago
- Customer Service for IHG (French Speaker)
++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like...6 months ago
- Customer Service for Taxi App (French Speaker)
€850-1080 gross/month + relocation package available
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ Lisbon is a very colourful and vibrant city to live in with a rich cultural hi...10 months ago
- Customer Service for Streaming Platform (French Speaker)
€Salary: 700 base salary (14 times per year) + 130 language bonus + 100 performance bonus (gross/month) – A paid and recognized training – Meal allowance of 7.23 per work day
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company ...9 months ago