Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have a passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travelers' journeys a success!
Your responsibilities and impact as a customer service agent will be:
Supporting customers via phone/email for:
- Solving issues during the booking process
- Giving instructions, taking an active role in finding the right booking
- Following up during the vacation, providing good solutions incl. refund
- Being responsible for the current and expanding the clients´ network
- Managing good and qualified lead generation
There are many areas where excellent customer or client support is required, and this is where the company needs you!
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You have a native level of Dutch and are fluent in English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are travel addicted
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts Mon-Sun 7AM-7PM
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (15 days) 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
- Customer Service Agent for IHG (Dutch/Flemish Speaker)
€11000 - 15000
Do you have a passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like travelling and want everything to run smoothly? In this job you can make the customer's journey ...6 months ago
- Customer Service for IHG (French Speaker)
€Salary conditions (*) – 2 options: a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950 gross/month b) Excluding accommodation: 1160 gross/month
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you lik...6 months ago
- Customer Service for IHG (French Speaker)
++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like...6 months ago
- Customer Service for Taxi App (Dutch Speaker)
€11400 - 15000
We all enjoy getting from one location to another swiftly, of course. Would you like to work for a reputable cab service app to improve the trips of customers? Then ap...6 months ago
- Hybrid Customer Service for Automobile Manufacturer (Dutch Speaker
Interested in cars and highly invested in helping people out? This might be your shot! Our company is looking for Dutch speakers for a temporary project until January ...6 months ago