Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Web Product Implementation Specialist (French Speaker)|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
+++Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal+++
Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. Does this sound like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon!
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand which strive every day to revolutionize the world?
Geeky or not? It doesn’t matter – there are a variety of roles to match with your skills and affinity.
You will work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Technical Support Specialist will be:
- Providing support to customers by responding to inbound requests and document relevant case information
- Assisting users with pre-sales, general inquiries and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
- Adapting the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/e-commerce reviews) channel
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
- Is technical support a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You must be a French Native speaker and good English (B2 level)
- Interest or willing to learn about CMS platforms at like Wordpress/Shopify/Wix/Joomla or similar
- Experience or interest for online advertising or ad product experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process
- Experience working in a B2B environment
-Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
- Training: 9 weeks
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a.) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included):
950€ gross/month + bonus of up to 300€ gross per quarter
b.) Without accommodation:
1.160€ gross/month + bonus of up to 300€ gross per quarter
(*) Compensation of the training period 100%
For international applicants:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Hi, I'm Lola from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 719 470 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!
- Digital Marketing Web Product Implementation Specialist (Dutch Speaker)
€15000 - 30000
Today, working for technology brands rhymes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. Does this sound like you? Check this out and you might soon join their internat...6 months ago
- Travel Booking Specialist (French Speaker)
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands? You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon? T...9 months ago
- Technical Support for IT & Software Implementation (Dutch & French Speaker)
Do you have a positive attitude with a go-getter mindset? Are you interested in learning more about customer satisfaction in IT and software? Good, then this might be ...6 months ago
- Digital Product Advisor (French Speaker)
€12,500 to 15,600
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ Worldwide company recruiting French speaking Digital Product Advisors in Lisbon....11 months ago
- Digital Marketing Customer Service Agent (French Speaker)
€950/1160 gross/month + bonus
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ Thank you! The company Are you passionate about customer service and enjoy worki...6 months ago