Get similar jobs by email Register →
Medical Product Advisor (French Speaker)
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Medical Product Advisor (French Speaker)|
|Salary||Salary conditions (*) – 2 options: a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month b) Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month|
|Date Posted||12 months ago|
You are interested in medicine?
You would like to help people with a disease?
Work for a medical device company, that wants to make the life of people with diabetes easier.
Are you looking for a new experience to grow personally and professionally? - Be part of an international team in the amazing Lisbon!
Take care of inqueries from the customers all about the Omnipod-Product, an Insulin Management System. From responding inbound calls, being responsible of orders, coordination of product shipment to customers, providing support and direction to customers, resolve their issues in a timely and empathetic manner and encouraging customers compliance with product utilization.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a fluent French speaker and have a good level of English
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– You are interested in Medicine
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Hi, I'm Lola from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 719 470 or reach me via LinkedIn. Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
This project is not for you? Still, send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Login / Register to Apply
- Medical Product Advisor (French Speaker)
€11000 - 14000
If living abroad, making international friends, and enjoying life in Portugal tempts you, we might be the perfect match! We are looking for a person who is ready for c...3 months ago
- Digital Product Advisor (French Speaker)
€12,500 to 15,600
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ Worldwide company recruiting French speaking Digital Product Advisors in Lisbon....7 months ago
- Medical Product Advisor (Dutch Speaker)
€11400 - 15000
Are you interested in medicine? Would you like to assist people facing health difficulties? Do you want to work for a medical device company that wants to make the lif...2 months ago
- Customer Advisor (French Speaker)
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The company : If you are looking for working within a dynamic and large compa...10 months ago
- Customer Care Advisor (French Speaker)
€12000 - 14000
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands? You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon? T...6 months ago