Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Quality Analyst Digital Marketing Optimisation (German Speaker)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 0|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Do you have capacity for critical thinking and want to work for a global company as Quality Analyst Digital Marketing Optimisation for the one of the world’s most popular digital marketing platforms?
Your Future Company:
Our client is one of the leading tech companies whose stated mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Quality Analyst Digital Marketing Optimisation:
You will be in charge of monitoring, analyzing trends, giving constructive feedback and suggesting process improvement based on the latest trends/behavior of the process flow.
- Monitoring and reviewing the quality of service giving to the client
- Analyze and set up data at both the account and campaign level
- Actively review decision accuracy to ensure consistency and alignment with internal standards and policies
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak German and English fluently (C1 minimum)
- You have minimum 1 year of experience within an audit or quality environment performing quality control and quality analysis
- You have minimum 1 year of experience in digital marketing
- You have a general understanding or interest in campaign optimization
- You have experience working in a B2B environment
- You have strong analytical skills, focused and organized with attention to details
- You have a strong functional experience of MS office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- You have excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Salary range in line with the market depending on the experience
- Long term position, job from Monday to Friday, standard office hours (39h/week)
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and clear career path
- Relocation package:
2000€ paid with 1st month of salary (out of Portugal and located on the islands)
1000€ paid with 1st month of salary (when relocating to Lisbon but already being based in Portugal)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
- Digital Marketing Consultant for Agencies (German Speaker)
€12000 - 17000
A famous search engine is waiting for you to join their team as an account specialist for digital marketing agencies. If you already have previous experiences in the ...8 months ago
- Digital Marketing Content Reviewer (German Speaker)
€12,360 to 16,800
Are you seeking a new challenge within an international young company? Do you want to develop further your experience in the marketing field? If growth and developmen...8 months ago
- Digital Product Advisor (German Speaker)
Are you looking for a new job in back office related tasks? Are you interested in new technologies and the advanced industry of smartphone, laptops and touchpads etc? ...8 months ago
- Senior Digital Sales Agent for digital Marketing (German Speaker)
€12,360 to 16,800
Are you an enthusiast in Digital Marketing and have already gained some previous experience in that field? Do you enjoy new technologies and their development and effe...10 months ago
- Digital Marketing Customer Service (Dutch Speaker)
€11400 - 15000
Want to start your career in Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we might have the ...6 months ago