Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Technical Product Advisor (German Speaker)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||11400 - 16800|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon!
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand which strive every day to revolutionize the world?
Are you geeky or not? It doesn’t matter – there are a variety of roles to match with your skills and affinity.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Support Agent will be:
- Being a mentor and presenting product/service information to the customers
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their customer experience
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
- Ensuring and participating in the success of your department.
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: one year or 6 months contract
- Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ - 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 - 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career path
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, proactive and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are fluent in German and good command of English
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- Customer service and quality is part of you
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities
- Digital Product Advisor (German Speaker)
Are you looking for a new job in back office related tasks? Are you interested in new technologies and the advanced industry of smartphone, laptops and touchpads etc? ...8 months ago
- Technical Support Advisor (German Speaker)
€ A package in line with the market: 1000 gross / month x 14 months + up to 100 / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23 / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands? You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon? T...9 months ago
- Foot Locker Product Advisor (German)
€11000 - 16000
The Company. Are you a fashionista? Do you live for sneakers? Are you looking for a job where you would work with famous sports brands like Nike, Adidas, Puma, Vans, R...over 1 year ago
- Technical Product Advisor (Dutch Speaker)
Today, working for technology brands rhymes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their internationa...6 months ago
- Traveler Advisor (German Speaker)
Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travellers´ jo...10 months ago