Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Technical Support Advisor (German Speaker)|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||A package in line with the market: 1000€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)|
|Date Posted||9 months ago|
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands?
You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have your experience of a lifetime!
Your responsabilities and impact as a Technical Support Advisor:
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service to the German market, creating exceptional value and solving any issues to deliver a consistent quality of service.
The main responsibilities involve:
- Manage effectively all incoming queries in a customer service environment in regards to technical issues (trouble-shooting)
- Respond to incoming calls and emails from enterprise clients
- Gather information from customers, ensure resolutions of queries
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
- Provide high-quality service
- Record all required data elements in CRM to provide a good follow-up and qualitative support
Skill, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have the following language skills: native level of German + fluency in English
- You preferably have a previous experience of min. 6 months in Technical Support
- You have an interest in and willingness to learn and are tech savy
- You have very good communication skills – both written and oral
- You have the ability to operate in high pressure situations
- You are a team player, enthusiastic and self-starter
- You have analytic and problem-solving skills
- You are Customer and Quality oriented
- Valid Portuguese work permit or EU citizenship required
What’s in it for you?
- Long-term opportunity
- Working hours in rotative shifts depending of the project
- A package in line with the market: 1000€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 6 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Your Future Company
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www.internationalarbeiten.de
- Traveler Advisor (German Speaker)
Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travellers´ jo...10 months ago
- International Travel Advisor (German Speaker)
€12,360 to 16,800
Traveling is your passion? Make your passion become your job! Move abroad and work as a customer representative for a leading travel portal in Lisbon, Portugal! Your r...10 months ago
- Technical Product Advisor (German Speaker)
€11400 - 16800
Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international...10 months ago
- Digital Product Advisor (German Speaker)
Are you looking for a new job in back office related tasks? Are you interested in new technologies and the advanced industry of smartphone, laptops and touchpads etc? ...8 months ago
- Travel App Customer Advisor (German Speaker)
€14000 - 17000
Are you passionate by the Travel & Tourism industry? Do you enjoy helpng customers creating their travel plan or last minute bookings?a All you need is good customer s...9 months ago