Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||2016150 Genesys Systems Engineer|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
2016150 This Sr. engineering position will be responsible for building and maintaining our business systems related to customer support, including 3rd party systems that support our global routing & channel management (voice, email, case, and workflow) on Avaya/Genesys.
The focus in on Genesys that supports global locations and several thousand end users. The position will help support routing strategies, migration to SIP, Virtual on Hold and general Genesys platform tools.
The role will require interaction with the local business users. In addition this position will handle release engineering functions, troubleshooting our platforms through log files and simple database queries, and general setup of Windows environment.
- Perform the implementation of, and use of, any 3rd party application required by PayPal business units to meet or external customer support needs.
- Must be able to understand 3rd party data systems and integrate from multiple platforms;
- Participate in sustaining engineering and break/fix scenarios, and when required, as a resource in Mission Critical project development and deployment.
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting our enterprise systems; may be required to participate in an on-call rotation for round the clock global support coverage.
- Help support existing database architecture and coordinate changes needed for supporting the business units
- Work as part of a team and provide 7x24 support when required
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines • Have the ability to write simple scripts to setup monitoring and step through processes.
- Maintain documentation and standards for all existing and new database design / deployment.
- Responsible for following PayPal’s Application Quality Assurance protocol, which includes providing application test cases and test data into QA, working closely with QA in the identification of programmatic faults, ensuring timely corrections of those faults prior to submission of the application into the User Acceptance Testing phase of SDLC
- Responsible for creation of, submission of, and obtaining approval for IT Change Requests, Release and Rollback Plans, and Communication Plans used to release applications into production; as well as IT Help Desk notification, creation and submission of all documents required by that organization to support the new application or application change.
- Meet or exceed all published standards measured monthly and YTD
- Maintain acceptable level of job discretion. Performance is evaluated against the ability to make judgment calls, the ability to make sound decision, a desire to make decisions, displaying a heightened level of accountability, demonstrating a sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Maintain acceptable level of teamwork by incorporating a positive attitude, being supportive in words and actions, embodying the core values of PayPal, and communicating with all levels both within the existing team & anyone outside the direct reporting structure.
- 6+ years experience with systems engineering & administration, including deploying and maintaining 3rd party and custom systems/applications, designing and implementing various system architectures including DR & HA capabilities, and experience interfacing with 3rd party API’s. Experience with high-transactional data systems requiring extensive load & stress testing a plus. Experience with Genesys a Must.
- Systems administration, Windows Server & IIS
- Genesys a Must
- Building Global Routing with the Genesys IDE
- Manage the DR and Failover associated with the Genesys Framework
- Understand the iWD setup and management for back office work.
- Understand and data and integrations with Genesys
- Familiar with SIP.
- Understand Pulse / CCpulse
- Familiar with Genesys 8.5
- Nice to have familiar withGenesysWFM
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 40000
Would you like to grow and develop your professional skills in the world-class IT environment? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Pr...2 days ago
- Finnish Localisation Quality Engineer
Kumppanimme on maailmanlaajuinen ohjelmistojen lokalisointi-, käännös-, laadunvarmistus- ja tietojenkäsittelytoimittaja monikansalliselle IT-sektorille. He tarjoavat a...8 days ago
- AI Engineer – Dublin
€47000 - 66000
We’re looking for passionate and motivated AI Engineer here in Dublin, Ireland for those who have a strong background in C++, AI or Machine Learning. Once you have a M...19 days ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 60000
ould you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position...10 months ago
- Security Engineer (Spanish)
€35000 - 55000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...10 months ago