Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Account and Audit Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£26000 - £38000 per annum + Plus bonus and benefits|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Qualified Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager- Chartered Accountancy Firm - Inverness , Scotland
Salary £26,000 - £38,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you an experienced Accounts and Audit Senior? Are you professionally qualified Accountant or qualified by experience?
How can we persuade you to apply?
SRGEurope is recruiting for a Chartered Accountancy firm in Inverness. The successful applicant will provide a complete and efficient back up to the accounts department, management team and the Inverness office partners and will be expected to manage a portfolio of clients. The role requires someone with outstanding technical skills wishing to build on his or her experience in a growing office. My client is able to offer a dynamic workload and the opportunity for progression to the right candidate.
The Appointed Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager Main Duties will be:
- Provide a complete and efficient back up to the accounts department, management team and the Inverness office partners and will be expected to manage a portfolio of clients
- The role requires someone with outstanding technical skills wishing to build on his or her experience in a growing office.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Sets priorities, defines activities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
The appointed Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager Profile and Skills are:
- Applicants should be finalist /qualified ACCA/CA
- Would consider good QBE applicants also
- Strong academic and technical skills are a pre-requisite.
- Work experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector.
Do you have what it takes to takes to be their newly appointed Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager?
Apply now without delay to find out more, our client is already booking interview slots.
ACA , ICAS , ACCA , Qualified ,Chartered Accountant , CIMA , Audit
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Account Receivable Specialist – Polish
Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep dom...9 days ago
- Danish Speaking Credit & Collections Associate
€20000 - 24000
We are now looking for a Danish speaking Credit & collections Associate to Barcelona! Do you have experience or relevant studies? Send us your application today! This ...2 months ago
- Junior Accountant (with German knowledge)
€0 - 0
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Junior Accountant with good knowledge ...19 days ago
- German Speaking Staff Accountant
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German speaking Staff Accountant for their client based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire...3 months ago
- French Speaking Staff Accountant
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a French speaking Staff Accountant for their client based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire...3 months ago