Get similar jobs by email Register →
Prague, Czech Republic
Language Required: Native French
Our client for this project is the world’s leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry. The successful candidate will be an account manager for the market of your spoken language, meaning that on a daily basis you will be responsible for the inbound and outbound, calling and management, of both prospective and existing customers. You will be in charge of consulting, advising, and providing pay-per-booking solutions to holiday-rental property owners to build long-term business relationships with them, while optimising the quality of their listings and increasing their ROI.
• Selling subscription-based solutions to vacation rental property owners.
• Build long-term business relationships with existing and new customers.
• Help new and existing customers navigate a vacation rental platform online.
• Document contacts with customers and prospects in a CRM system.
• Maintain an understanding of the holiday rental marketplace including competitors.
• 40% of your time is spent on the phone (avg. 100 short calls inbound/outbound per day – NO COLD CALLS).
• 60% of your time is spent on back office activities, including systems logging, benchmarking, and case studies.
• Native level French speaker + fluency in English
• 1 year relevant experience in sales/ pre-sales/ tele-marketing/ lead generation or similar position
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
• Ability to work independently, proactively identify complexities, and maintain ownership of issues
• Ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
• Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
• Solid understanding of Internet technologies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to learn & succeed
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• To be eligible for this position you must be a European citizen or already hold a valid Czech work permit.
WE OFFER YOU
• Well-being vouchers (1000CZK/month) after 3 months
• Beautiful central location in Karlin
• Paid training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and career evolution
TRAINING AND FREE DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.
ABOUT UTILITYWISE PRAGUE
We help the world’s leading brands by providing sales and marketing services, tech support, customer experience initiatives, payment systems, account management, and more! We have 15 years’ experience in outsourcing and draw upon our over 300 colleagues to provide best in class service to our clients.
We strive to continually improve our workplace with better benefits, regular team-building events (BBQs, family days, sporting activities), and more. We offer personal and professional development to promote people who display initiative and the desire for success. Our career opportunities offer fast placement for you to start your happy career and life in Prague.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Key Account Manager, B2B
Key Account Manager, B2B | Generous salary plus an excellent bonus and benefits package | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Key Account ...about 2 months ago
- Communication Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Full-time Prague, Czech Republic Required languages: French (Native), English (Advanced) Availability: Immediate Start date: ASAP We are looking for French-speaking ca...5 months ago
- Performance Media Manager - Sports
City of London,
Performance Media Manager - Sports | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope has...about 2 months ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...4 days ago
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
City of London, London
Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope h...about 1 month ago