Get similar jobs by email Register →
Prague, Czech Republic
Language Required: Native French
Our client for this project is the world’s leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry. The successful candidate will be an account manager for the market of your spoken language, meaning that on a daily basis you will be responsible for the inbound and outbound, calling and management, of both prospective and existing customers. You will be in charge of consulting, advising, and providing pay-per-booking solutions to holiday-rental property owners to build long-term business relationships with them, while optimising the quality of their listings and increasing their ROI.
• Selling subscription-based solutions to vacation rental property owners.
• Build long-term business relationships with existing and new customers.
• Help new and existing customers navigate a vacation rental platform online.
• Document contacts with customers and prospects in a CRM system.
• Maintain an understanding of the holiday rental marketplace including competitors.
• 40% of your time is spent on the phone (avg. 100 short calls inbound/outbound per day – NO COLD CALLS).
• 60% of your time is spent on back office activities, including systems logging, benchmarking, and case studies.
• Native level French speaker + fluency in English
• 1 year relevant experience in sales/ pre-sales/ tele-marketing/ lead generation or similar position
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
• Ability to work independently, proactively identify complexities, and maintain ownership of issues
• Ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
• Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
• Solid understanding of Internet technologies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to learn & succeed
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• To be eligible for this position you must be a European citizen or already hold a valid Czech work permit.
WE OFFER YOU
• Well-being vouchers (1000CZK/month) after 3 months
• Beautiful central location in Karlin
• Paid training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and career evolution
TRAINING AND FREE DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within Utilitywise Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.
ABOUT UTILITYWISE PRAGUE
We help the world’s leading brands by providing sales and marketing services, tech support, customer experience initiatives, payment systems, account management, and more! We have 15 years’ experience in outsourcing and draw upon our over 300 colleagues to provide best in class service to our clients.
We strive to continually improve our workplace with better benefits, regular team-building events (BBQs, family days, sporting activities), and more. We offer personal and professional development to promote people who display initiative and the desire for success. Our career opportunities offer fast placement for you to start your happy career and life in Prague.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Marketplace Channel Manager
€0 - 0
Marketplace Channel Manager Our client is a Dublin based scaling technology start-up founded in 2010 and currently operating in Ireland, UK, US and Canada. Their innov...about 1 month ago
- French E-commerce Manager
€£55000 - £60000
New luxury skincare brand described as the beauty’s biggest disrupter is looking for an International e-commerce Manager with responsibilities for CRM and social media...5 months ago
- Marketing and Innovation Trainee
€6000 - 12000
The Company. “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing start-up company?“ Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies an...3 months ago
- Digital E-Learning Administrator (English)
€15000 - 20000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Digital Learning Administrator, with h...2 months ago
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...9 days ago