Get similar jobs by email Register →
- As an Account Manager you will proactively work with the client base with the objective to increase the revenues generated through the use of our clients gaming solutions and ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- You will be the customer’s contact where you’ll be responsible for proactively helping them to grow their business volumes.
- The Account Manager will build and maintain a broad contact base in each account and ensure that a mutual beneficial business relationship is achieved.
- This will involve frequent business trips from your base in Malta.
- Have at least 4 years of international Sales and Account Management experience.
- Proven capabilities to build strong and profitable client relationships, with sustainable growth in focus. General industry knowledge from the gaming industry is a must.
- Experience from the gaming operator segment and an ability to understand technology on an aggregated level would be considered a plus.
- Preferable a university degree in business economics, MBA, M.Sc. or equivalent is desirable but not a must.
- Fluency in spoken and written business English is a prerequisite.
- We are looking for a high caliber professional with a solid business and economical mindset
- A holistic view on strategic activities merged with a can do attitude.
- To enjoy and thrive, you need to be a team player with high social skills.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Account Manager
€21000 - 47000
Our client is looking for Account Managers, Customer Service Agents and Up-Selling Agents all for their Existing Customers only. Experience in Sales or Customer Servic...3 months ago
- Account Payable Specialist
€30,000 - 35,000
Account Payable Position Our client is Ireland's leading distributor of hardware to the window and door industries located in Dublin 5, Ireland. They are searching for...9 days ago
- Account Protection Specialist
The core function of an Account Protection Specialist is to deliver superior customer experience by focusing in customer care principle, making it easy to do business ...about 2 months ago
- Account Protection Specialist- Fin/Swe speaking
€11000 - 50000
Job Description American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build busin...28 days ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Berlin
€19000 - 22000
Job Summary Those who love to work with numbers would love this Accountant job in Berlin Germany, as we are currently looking for near native Dutch speakers to join th...17 days ago