Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Games Workshop|
|Job Title||Account Manager (German & Polish)|
|Salary||£20,000 - £23,000 + Excellent Company Benefits|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||12 months ago|
Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to existing business customers and managing their product range, to grow their businesses over the long term?
Would you enjoy seeing the results of your hard work through the success of your customers?
In this role you will be:
- Calling independent retail outlets (such as Toy Stores & Hobby Stores) every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
- Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
- Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
- Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
- Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
We know that getting every customer’s full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important that your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 13th March 2016.
Language ability: Fluency Polish and German is essential for this job, plus a high level of English. The successful candidate will cover and support colleagues in account development across Europe where required.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
- 25 days holiday per year(+8 UK bank holidays OR Overtime/equivalent time off in Lieu)
- On site Gym
- On site Bar
- Up to 50% discount on products
- Sports and social club
- On site subsidised staff restaurant
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Share Save Scheme
- Free car parking
- Profit share bonus
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
The most important thing we require is a letter telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview on the content of their letter. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Your application letter is a chance to talk directly to the person making the decision (and the person that you will be working for if you get the job). Winning applicants grab this opportunity to tell us why they want the job, what makes them a good fit for that particular job and why they will be great at it.
No letter, no interview.
It may also help to include an up-to-date CV.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Account Manager
€25000 - 45000
International Recruiter / Talent Advisor / Account Manager - Berlin Delegate International Recruitment is a unique and growing export focused, language specialist recr...3 months ago
- German Account Manager - Amersfoort
€1900 - 2200 per month + team bonus
Job Summary Recently graduated and have a near native level of German with an excellent level of English? Want to be the next Account Manager here in Amersfoort? We ar...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Junior Account Manager - London City Center
€£25000 - £26000 per annum + Uncapped Bonus
Job Summary Dutch Speakers, Listen Up – Here is a brand-new opportunity for those of you looking to work abroad. If you are a highly enthusiastic & outgoing Dutch spea...about 1 month ago
- German Account Manager for full Sales Cycle - Amersfoort
€1900 - 2200 per month + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Job Summary Recently graduated and have a near native level of German with an excellent level of English? Want to be the next Account Manager here in Amersfoort? We ar...about 1 month ago
- Dutch + German Account Executive - Stuttgart
€40000 - 56000 per annum + Company Car + up to 70,000 OTE
Job Summary Multilingual Dutch + German Speakers with an interest & experience in Sales – This is the job abroad for you. If you speak a near native level of both Dutc...27 days ago