Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||American Express|
|Job Title||Account Protection Specialist- Fin/Swe speaking|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||11000 - 50000|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
The core function of an Account Protection Specialist is to deliver superior customer experience by focusing in customer care principle, making it easy to do business with, recognizing our customers and solving the customers' problems. It is equally important to drive profitable spend by making sound and fact based decision taking into consideration both credit and fraud risk assessments.
- Handle incoming authorizations requests - resolved within the assigned empowerment limit guided by existing international authorizations policies and procedures.
- Refer complex cases or charges above empowerment limit in accordance to the outlined concurrence and escalation matrix.
- Ability to detect and minimize credit and fraud risk whilst enabling spend at the same time.
- Service customer calls to perform charge verifications, taking the appropriate action if fraud is confirmed or negated.
- Uphold the highest level of integrity by adhering to compliance including, but not restricted; to law and regulations, privacy and data protection principles, anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, code of conduct and sanction rules.
- Handle customers (service establishments and card members) basic enquiries after business office hours, weekends & public holidays, unless an exception is granted on market basis.
- Update support messages and account status into the credit authorisation system for fraud and credit reasons.
- Liaise with overseas servicing centres on authorisations requests and customer enquiries, both internal and external.
- Handle calls with highest quality standards and ensure we deliver our brand promise.
- Handle internal customer enquiries on authorizations related queries.
- Support other risk management functions as and when required.
- Participate in scheduled off phone work related activities, including trainings, town halls, employee engagement and team building activities.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Able to work under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication and analytical skills
- High level of integrity
- Must be willing to work on shifts. (24x7)
- Highly service orientated
- Fluency in Swedish and/or Finnish (both languages an advantage) – written and verbal
- Proficiency in English – written and verbal
- Understanding of Risk Management an advantage
We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. And we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow. The world’s a big place, filled with big ideas and amazing people. And we want the best of them here at American Express. We’re interested in where you came from, but we’re even more excited about where you will go with American Express.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Speaking Account Manager
€£30k - 40k per year + relocation assistance
French Speaking Account Manager Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, England Up to £40k per year + relocation assistance Overall Summary: This is a key position to provide a v...4 days ago
- French speaking Customer Service
€19000 - 19000
Be part of it This is an amazing opportunity with one of the best companies to work for in all of Portugal! This role is with an international outsourcing company who ...about 7 hours ago
- French Speaking Customer Support
€15000 - 33000
Be part of it Working for this client, you will be representing one of the top sporting brands in the world. You will be part of a team of enthusiastic, passionate wor...about 10 hours ago
- Italian Speaking Trainer
€15000 - 16000
Be part of it This is a standout role within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due to the wide variety of employee benefits they offer. This client...about 11 hours ago
- Arabic speaking Sales Expert
€13000 - 20000
Be Part of It You will be based in the stunning and delightfully inexpensive city of Lisbon, Portugal to support the leading social media platform with your sales in A...about 11 hours ago