Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Account Receivable Specialist – Polish|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media and entertainment, consulting and professional services, retail and consumer packaged goods, telecom, shipping and logistics, travel and leisure, and utilities.
They delivers an entire spectrum of services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers located across the world.
Our client offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency and teamwork.
- Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transactions, support on reporting and follow-up to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved;
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
- Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager;
- Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth;
- Other Collection and Dispute management duties as stipulated by the superiors.
- Customer service on collection issues, process customer refunds, Direct Debit, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments (claims/disputes).
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts - Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Key Account managers and Sales Support teams.
- Proficiency in Polish language
- Experienced in AR Collections is highly desirable
- Accounts Receivable knowledge on SAP systems is a strong advantage
- Good command of English
- Good all round Excel skills
- Keen to take ownership responsibility
- Proactive in solving day to day issues
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Good communication and development skills
- Team player
- Flexible approach
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- A country with beautiful history and various landscapes
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
- Bonuses for your results up to 12% from the annual gross salary
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Meal-tickets, free coffee and fruits to keep you energized
- Medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
- Excellent relocation package (cover flight, rent for 2 months and an additional salary)
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Collections Specialist - Dublin
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Collections specialist wanted for large online payment solutions brand here in Dublin, Ireland. No previous experience needed as we are looking for a p...19 days ago
- Dutch Collections Specialist - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Monthly Performance Bonus & Relocation
Dutch speakers interested in living and working in Dublin, Ireland. Our client is looking for target driven, and highly motivated Dutch speakers interested in Customer...19 days ago
- French Account Receivables Agent - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
French Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for near nat...20 days ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
Dutch speaking Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for ...20 days ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Berlin
€1743 - 1848
To all Dutch speakers who love working with numbers - How does a job in Account Receivables Sound? Our client is looking for near native Dutch speakers to join the acc...20 days ago