Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have experience with online advertising tools? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person who managed and developed accounts before? Then this position is for you:
For one of our clients, a successful and young American company which is specialized in cloud software, web-based products, operating systems and desktop and mobile applications, we are currently recruiting a Portuguese speaking Account Strategist for their brand-new offices in Barcelona.
You will provide insights and trainings on the latest advertising products and solutions to your agency portfolio. You will work closely together with Portuguese advertising agencies to improve the overall campaign quality of their clients’ digital marketing campaigns.
- Advising agencies on the most efficient product strategies that drive positive ROI to their customers
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding quarterly revenue quota while delivering a world class customer experience.
- Deliver trainings on new products and opportunities to the agency staff
- Consolidate and manage relationships with key agency stakeholders.
- Identify sales opportunities and discuss the need of the customers
- Ensure quality and professional service
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate has worked in an advertising agency before and has strong experience and passion for the digital marketing industry.
- Native level of Portuguese and excellent command of English
- 1-3 years digital marketing related experience
- Solid working knowledge with online advertising tools such as BingAds, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords
- Strong ability to identify customer needs, excellent listening and qualifying skills
- Familiar with the online marketing landscape and concepts such as SEM, SEO, social
media marketing, analytics, media planning and strategy.
- Curious and eager to learn
- Strong team player, flexible and friendly attitude
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- A stable position within an open minded and employee oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Training courses, soft skills coaching and product training
- Possibility to achieve certifications for advertising tools
- Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM (no weekends)
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term contract
- 3 weeks of intense product and sales training
- Relocation package provided
- Start date: asap
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Account Strategist (Portuguese+Spanish)
€24000 - 25000
Job Description Do you have experience with online advertising tools? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person who managed and developed accounts before? Then this p...2 months ago
- Account Management
Full-time Prague, Czech Republic Language Required: Native English, French or German PROJECT DESCRIPTION Our client for this project is the world’s leading online mark...4 days ago
- Account Management + Sales
Full-time - Calling the US market during US business hours, 16.30 - 1AM (Prague time) Prague, Czech Republic Language Required: Native English PROJECT DESCRIPTION Our ...4 days ago
- Finnish/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian Sales Account Manager
€53000 - 86000
Finnish/Danish/Swedish/Norwegian Sales Account Manager - Dublin As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business ...about 2 months ago