Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have experience with online advertising tools? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person who managed and developed accounts before? Then this position is for you:
For one of our clients, a successful and young American company who is specialized in cloud software, web-based products, operating systems and desktop and mobile applications, we are currently recruiting a Portuguese speaking Account Strategist for their brand-new offices in Barcelona.
You will provide insights and trainings on the latest advertising products and solutions to your agency portfolio. You will work closely together with Portuguese advertising agencies to improve the overall campaign quality of their clients’ digital marketing campaigns.
- Advise agencies on the most efficient product strategies that drive positive ROI to their customers
- Be responsible for achieving and exceeding quarterly revenue quotas while delivering a world class customer experience.
- Deliver trainings on new products and opportunities to the agency staff
- Consolidate and manage relationships with key agency stakeholders.
- Identify sales opportunities and discuss the need of the customers
- Ensure quality and professional service
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate has worked in an advertising agency before and has strong experience and passion for the digital marketing industry.
- Native level of Portuguese and excellent command of English
- 1-3 years digital marketing related experience
- Solid working knowledge with online advertising tools such as Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords
- Strong ability to identify customer needs, excellent listening and qualifying skills
- Familiar with the online marketing landscape and concepts such as SEM, SEO, social
media marketing, analytics, media planning and strategy.
- Curious and eager to learn
- Strong team player, flexible and friendly attitude
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- A stable position within an open minded and employee oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Training courses, soft skills coaching and product training
- Possibility to achieve certifications for advertising tools
- Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM (no weekends)
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term contract
- 3 weeks of intense product and sales training
- Relocation package provided
- Start date: 3rd of July
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Online Advertising Agent – Potsdam
€24000 - 26000
German speakers wanted for an exciting new and growing team here in Potsdam, Germany. How does joining a new and growing team sound? We’re are looking for near native ...about 2 months ago
- Online Marketing Adviser (Dutch)
€£950 - £1200 + monthly bonus
The company. You want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and open-minded,...8 days ago