Get similar jobs by email Register →
On behalf of our client, the largest Banking Organizer in its sector. With presence in locations like Switzerland, Spain and the USA, as well in Germany. With more than 3.200 employees work for the Group, a dynamic, highly motivated and international team. By taking the chance of this opportunity you can become an integral part of our client future success now in Prague.
Scope of employment:
Shared Services is part of the Financial Accounting department. Shared Services is mainly responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable as well as further related topics. The section which is established, act as a service provider for all group companies especially in Germany and Luxembourg. The section is involved in monthly, quarterly as well as year end closing. You will act as accountant and therefore responsible for whole process. According to the team needs you may be assigned to work in the field of accounts payable, accounts receivable, GL accounting or asset accounting. The particular role may also involve periods of trainings in Frankfurt/Luxembourg and the definition of procedures and communication lines.
- Ensure proper vendor invoice workflow process.
- Vendor Bank data maintenance.
- Validate, assign and book invoices.
- Determination of tax key.
- Follow up workflow based approval process.
- Single point of contact for business areas and external vendors and customers.
- Interaction with Controlling with regards to budget.
- Support monthly, quarterly and year end closing process.
- Regular reconciliation of vendor open items.
- Accruals for outstanding invoices.
- Loading bank statements, creation of payment run/orders.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts/bank statements.
- Allocation of incoming payments.
- Responsible for receivable management /reminders.
- Processing of insolvency, sanctions and bad debts.
- Balancing of incoming payments from credit cards.
- Booking of provisions, impairments.
- Internal/External audit tasks on request.
- Certified accountant or similar education.
- Experience in accounting.
- Experience in SAP/R3 FI.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is must.
- German or French knowledge is advantage.
- Good analytical skills and care for detail.
- Good organisational skills and strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...about 1 year ago
- Global eCommerce Merchandise Specialist
Global eCommerce Merchandise Specialist Our client is an international Saas software company with an ecommerce-based platform that provides experiences services for th...about 1 month ago
- Billing & Compliance Specialist (w/m)
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunit...3 days ago
- Accounts Payable Specialist French (w/m)
€18000 - 26000 per annum
FRENCH SPEAKERS! We are hiring an Accounts Payable for a multinational company in Barcelona. Client Details Shared Service Centre in Barcelona. Description Contributes...15 days ago
- German Collections Specialist - Dublin
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Collections specialist wanted for large online payment solutions brand here in Dublin, Ireland. No previous experience needed as we are looking for a p...about 1 month ago