Get similar jobs by email Register →
On behalf of our client, the largest Banking Organizer in its sector. With presence in locations like Switzerland, Spain and the USA, as well in Germany. With more than 3.200 employees work for the Group, a dynamic, highly motivated and international team. By taking the chance of this opportunity you can become an integral part of our client future success now in Prague.
Scope of employment:
Shared Services is part of the Financial Accounting department. Shared Services is mainly responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable as well as further related topics. The section which is established, act as a service provider for all group companies especially in Germany and Luxembourg. The section is involved in monthly, quarterly as well as year end closing. You will act as accountant and therefore responsible for whole process. According to the team needs you may be assigned to work in the field of accounts payable, accounts receivable, GL accounting or asset accounting. The particular role may also involve periods of trainings in Frankfurt/Luxembourg and the definition of procedures and communication lines.
- Ensure proper vendor invoice workflow process.
- Vendor Bank data maintenance.
- Validate, assign and book invoices.
- Determination of tax key.
- Follow up workflow based approval process.
- Single point of contact for business areas and external vendors and customers.
- Interaction with Controlling with regards to budget.
- Support monthly, quarterly and year end closing process.
- Regular reconciliation of vendor open items.
- Accruals for outstanding invoices.
- Loading bank statements, creation of payment run/orders.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts/bank statements.
- Allocation of incoming payments.
- Responsible for receivable management /reminders.
- Processing of insolvency, sanctions and bad debts.
- Balancing of incoming payments from credit cards.
- Booking of provisions, impairments.
- Internal/External audit tasks on request.
- Certified accountant or similar education.
- Experience in accounting.
- Experience in SAP/R3 FI.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is must.
- German or French knowledge is advantage.
- Good analytical skills and care for detail.
- Good organisational skills and strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...about 1 year ago
- Collection Specialist (Dutch/Flemish)
€23.000 - 24.000 euro gross / year
The Company. For one of our client, an international company, we are currently recruiting for a Collection Specialist. The Job. In this role, you will be in charge of ...2 days ago
- Collection Specialist (Dutch/Flemish)
€23000 - 24000
The Company. For one of our client, an international company, we are currently recruiting for a Collection Specialist. The Job. In this role, you will be in charge of ...4 days ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...about 2 years ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...about 1 month ago