Get similar jobs by email Register →
REED is currently participating in a new project with our client, a world leading company in the oil industry with a centre based in Prague. For our client we are looking for candidates for several accounting positions (Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable/ Payroll /Travel & Expenses). These positions are suitable for junior candidates as well as experienced professionals who would like to use Bulgarian language and who are interested in finance/accounting area. If you are dynamic and proactive person this is perfect job opportunity for you!
At this moment we are searching for Junior and Senior Accounting Specialists!
As an AP Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Posting of invoices in SAP
- Cooperation with front office and external branches
- Preparing payments
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and reconciliations
- Taking part in closing activities
As an AR Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Manage cash applications and create and monitor reports
- Manage customer deductions and discrepancies and matching with appropriate credit notes
- Participate in the customer collection process
- Manage customer disputes
As an Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Upload and create payroll tax journal entries
- Ensure that accounting, payroll and auxiliary system requirements are met
- Perform payments of income and social security taxes
As a Travel and Expenses Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Provide support for employees for Travel & Expenses related issues
- Perform reconciliations and postings of accrual entries to the General Ledger
- Ensure compliance with company policies
To be an ideal candidate for any of these positions you should match these criteria:
- Degree in business administration/accounting/finance preferred
- Experience in similar position desirable but not necessary for junior position
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP is an advantage
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of English and Bulgarian language
Our client offers:
- Relocation support
- International working environment
- Career growth opportunities
Starting date: negotiable
Salary: competitive, depending on experience level
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your CV in English language.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn:cz.linkedin.com/in/veronikachvalova
Reed has all openings available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Ref: Accouning Spec. with Bulgarian