Get similar jobs by email Register →
We're now seeking an experienced team leader to take charge of a new and fast growing international financial processing team in Prague
- Team Management, setting clear well-structured and achievable tasks for your team
- Monitoring team performance, identifying potential problems and taking corrective action
- Identifying skills gaps within your team and providing long-term training and development plans
- Carry out regular performance reviews and appraisals with team members
- Motivate and engage team members in line with the company's accounting procedures
- Act as a mentor for accounting team members
- Be a key team member for implementation of new accounting processes
- 2 years of team leadership/supervisory experience in a finance/accounting environment
- Strong English language skills, both spoken and written
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, finance, accounting or similar
- Must be able to work accurately and consistently
- Must be generally a good team player, willing and able to work in a cooperative work environment
- This position is open to any European Union citizen or holders of a Czech permanent residency (trvaly pobyt), either already in the Czech Republic or willing to relocate. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from people who would need Visa/work permit sponsorship
- Excellent salary
- Very good company benefits package
- Opportunity to become a key part of a very new accounting team here in Prague
- Career stability and long-term prospects within the company
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...almost 2 years ago
- Finnish Back Office Support, Finance & Accounting
Are you looking for an opportunity in Accounting or Finance? Look no further! We are now looking for Finnish speaking professionals who would like to work in a multina...about 1 month ago
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...almost 2 years ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...18 days ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague? Then this might be the perfect job for you! We...18 days ago