Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Accounts and Audit Manager (Qualified)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Date Posted||18 days ago|
Accounts and Audit Manager | Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Aberdeen, Scotland
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an qualified Audit and Accounts Manager for an award winning independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Adviser based in Aberdeen, My client is a Scottish firm and one of the leading Accountancy firms in Scotland.
- Provide a complete and efficient back up to the accounts department, management team and the Aberdeen office partners and will be expected to manage a portfolio of clients
- The opportunity to build a portfolio of clients in our Audit and Accounts group by assisting a wide range of owner managed businesses in the preparation and audit of their statutory accounts and preparation of their business tax computations.
- The role requires someone with outstanding technical skills wishing to build on his or her experience in a growing office.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Sets priorities, defines activities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
- Applicants should be finalist /qualified ACCA/CA
- Would consider good QBE applicants also
- Strong academic and technical skills are a pre-requisite.
- Work experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector.
- Experience with preparation of accounts from incomplete records and audits of SME's essential and experience of business tax computations preferable.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: ACA, ICAS, ACCA, Qualified, Chartered Accountant, Audit
- Audit and Accounts Senior
€£24000 - £35000 per annum + Plus excellent benefits
Audit and Accounts Senior | Salary £24k -£35,000 + excellent benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Aberdeen SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit and Acc...17 days ago
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
€£20000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified) | Salary £25,000 - £33,000 + bonus + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Dunfermline SRGEurope is recruiting for a small Char...19 days ago
- Audit Manager
Audit Manager | Salary £35-56k + bonus and a generous benefits package | Audit / Not for Profit Chartered Accountant | Edinburgh SRGEurope have been appointed to recru...17 days ago
- Audit Manager - BAG
City of London, London
Audit Manager - BAG | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual s...about 1 month ago