Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Accounts and Audit Senior|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Plus bonus and benefits|
|Date Posted||28 days ago|
Qualified Accounts and Audit Senior | Salary £28,000 - £35,000 + bonus + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Dunfermline
SRGEurope is recruiting a Qualified Accounts and Audit Senior for a small Chartered Accountancy firm in Dunfermline. Our client offers the chance to work with clients in a wide range of sectors and the role will involve a great deal of client contact. The role represents the opportunity for someone to assist in the continuing growth and to report directly to the Audit Manager.
The Accounts and Audit Senior main duties will be:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies, charities and other businesses.
- Undertaking full responsibility for audit assignments from planning through to completion.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients and building client relationships.
- Ad hoc and project work as required e.g. financial projections, share valuations.
- Training and supervision of trainees.
- Assisting the Audit Manager to ensure work is completed to a high standard of accuracy and deadlines are met.
The Accounts and Audit Senior requirements:
- Applicants should be finalist/qualified ACCA/CA
- Would consider good QBE applicants also
- A minimum of three years accounts and audit experience within public practice.
- Strong IT skills. Knowledge of CCH Accounts, Sage Line 50 and Xero is preferred.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and manage own workload.
- Good communication and coaching skills.
Do you have what it takes to takes to be their newly appointed Accounts and Audit Senior?
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
ACA , ICAS , ACCA , Qualified ,Chartered Accountant , CIMA , Audit
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Audit and Accounts Senior
€£24000 - £35000 per annum + Plus excellent benefits
Audit and Accounts Senior | Salary £24k -£35,000 + excellent benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Aberdeen SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit and Acc...14 days ago
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
€£20000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified) | Salary £25,000 - £33,000 + bonus + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Dunfermline SRGEurope is recruiting for a small Char...15 days ago
- Accounts and Audit Manager (Qualified)
€£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Accounts and Audit Manager | Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Aberdeen, Scotland SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an ...14 days ago
- Accounts Senior
Accounts Senior | Highly competitive Salary plus benefits including life assurance and pension | Bristol SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Accounts Senior to...4 days ago
- Audit Senior
Audit Senior | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary r...22 days ago