Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Accounts and Audit Senior|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Plus bonus and benefits|
|Date Posted||6 days ago|
Qualified Accounts and Audit Senior | Salary £28,000 - £35,000 + bonus + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Dunfermline
SRGEurope is recruiting a Qualified Accounts and Audit Senior for a small Chartered Accountancy firm in Dunfermline. Our client offers the chance to work with clients in a wide range of sectors and the role will involve a great deal of client contact. The role represents the opportunity for someone to assist in the continuing growth and to report directly to the Audit Manager.
The Accounts and Audit Senior main duties will be:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies, charities and other businesses.
- Undertaking full responsibility for audit assignments from planning through to completion.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients and building client relationships.
- Ad hoc and project work as required e.g. financial projections, share valuations.
- Training and supervision of trainees.
- Assisting the Audit Manager to ensure work is completed to a high standard of accuracy and deadlines are met.
The Accounts and Audit Senior requirements:
- Applicants should be finalist/qualified ACCA/CA
- Would consider good QBE applicants also
- A minimum of three years accounts and audit experience within public practice.
- Strong IT skills. Knowledge of CCH Accounts, Sage Line 50 and Xero is preferred.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and manage own workload.
- Good communication and coaching skills.
Do you have what it takes to takes to be their newly appointed Accounts and Audit Senior?
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
ACA , ICAS , ACCA , Qualified ,Chartered Accountant , CIMA , Audit
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Accounts Receivable & Billing Accountant (French)
€20000 - 23000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable & Billing Account...2 months ago
- Payments and Risk Analyst
€0 - 0
The Role: The Risk & Payments Analyst’s role is to protect corporate assets by identifying fraudulent behaviour conducted by existing or new application players that a...29 days ago
- Global Finance and Systems Analyst (English)
€25000 - 26000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Global Finance and System...9 days ago
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...over 1 year ago
- Billing Administrator (French)
€22000 - 23000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Billing Administrator with native leve...9 days ago