Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£20000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Date Posted||22 days ago|
Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified) | Salary £25,000 - £33,000 + bonus + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Dunfermline
SRGEurope is recruiting for a small Chartered Accountancy firm in Dunfermline. Our client offers the chance to work with clients in a wide range of sectors and the role will involve a great deal of client contact. The role represents the opportunity for someone to assist in the continuing growth and report directly to the Audit Manager.
Accounts and Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies, charities and other businesses.
- Undertaking full responsibility for audit assignments from planning through to completion.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients and building client relationships.
- Ad hoc and project work as required e.g. financial projections, share valuations.
- Training and supervision of trainees.
- Assisting the Audit Manager to ensure work is completed to a high standard of accuracy and deadlines are met.
Accounts and Audit Senior Requirements:
- Applicants should be finalist/qualified ACCA/CA
- Would consider good QBE applicants also
- A minimum of three years accounts and audit experience within public practice.
- Strong IT skills. Knowledge of CCH Accounts, Sage Line 50 and Xero is preferred.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and manage own workload.
- Good communication and coaching skills.
Our client is a progressive Chartered Accountancy practice with offices in Fife and Edinburgh. The firm has been established for over 90 years and has a growing client base throughout Scotland, ranging from individuals and family businesses to professional partnerships and large commercial companies.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
ACA , ICAS , ACCA , Qualified , Chartered Accountant , CIMA , Audit
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Accounts Payable Accountant (French or Dutch B2)
€20000 - 24000
Are you interested to build a career in Finance? Would you like to work for an international company with a great reputation? This is your job! The Company. For one of...14 days ago
- Senior General Ledger Accountant with Finnish
€40000 - 50000
Join a multinational accounting team here in Prague! Genuinely interesting new accounting opportunities in a successful global company Main Tasks - Manage assigned led...almost 2 years ago
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...10 months ago
- Dutch Chargebacks Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
The Dutch Chargeback Agent works chargebacks initiated by buyers through their credit card company. They use discretionary decision making skills, a thorough understan...6 days ago
- Junior Accountant (with German knowledge)
€0 - 0
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Junior Accountant with good knowledge ...3 months ago