Get similar jobs by email Register →
Located in the beautiful city of Krakow in Southern Poland, our client is looking for a Portuguese Financial Analyst with specialist experience in Account Payable.
This back office function is supporting a volume transaction driven gaming company and will offer an interesting and diverse working environment handling Accounts Payable activities such as processing incoming invoices, employee expense claims, outgoing payments, bank statements, provisions/accruals, closings, corrections/adjustments and various reconciliations. Participating in preparation of Cash Forecast, AP reporting related activities and managing communications with client and internal stakeholders are part of the role as well.
Who you are;
- you have good understanding of accounting, particularly of the AP area
- you are experienced in AP Accounting
- you have good knowledge of MS Office applications, proficiency in MS-Excel
- you have proficient Email writing skills
- you are a problem solver, good with numbers and have analytical skills
- you have proficient Communication Skills
- you are disciplined with a focused & result oriented approach
- you have a learning mindset and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve organizational objectives
- you have the ability to prioritize and handle several tasks at once with multiple deadlines being of importance
- you have attention to detail & a high level of accuracy
- you are fluent in English and Portuguese
What’s on offer;
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance.
- Private health insurance.
- MultiSport Card.
- Work place based in convenient location with excellent amenities.
- Clear career path in a fast growing multinational organization.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese
€35000 - 40000
Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further their career in Finance Opportunity to join an expanding glo...14 days ago
- Accounts Receivable Team Leader
Be part of it This opportunity is with a well-established multinational, chemicals and biotechnology company. This client highly values employees which is evident thro...28 days ago
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
Be part of it This opportunity is with a well-established multinational, chemicals and biotechnology company. This client highly values employees which is evident thro...29 days ago
- Dutch Accounts Receivable
€15000 - 25000
Be Part of It This position is with an international company who have a presence in upwards of 45 different countries. They operate in the Audio/Visual Sector of the T...3 months ago
- German Accounts Receivables job – Cork
€24000 - 30000
Job Summary Do you speak German? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Check out this account receivables job in Cork, Ireland for a client of ours who off...29 days ago