Get similar jobs by email Register →
Located in the beautiful city of Krakow in Southern Poland, our client is looking for a Portuguese Financial Analyst with specialist experience in Account Payable.
This back office function is supporting a volume transaction driven gaming company and will offer an interesting and diverse working environment handling Accounts Payable activities such as processing incoming invoices, employee expense claims, outgoing payments, bank statements, provisions/accruals, closings, corrections/adjustments and various reconciliations. Participating in preparation of Cash Forecast, AP reporting related activities and managing communications with client and internal stakeholders are part of the role as well.
Who you are;
- you have good understanding of accounting, particularly of the AP area
- you are experienced in AP Accounting
- you have good knowledge of MS Office applications, proficiency in MS-Excel
- you have proficient Email writing skills
- you are a problem solver, good with numbers and have analytical skills
- you have proficient Communication Skills
- you are disciplined with a focused & result oriented approach
- you have a learning mindset and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve organizational objectives
- you have the ability to prioritize and handle several tasks at once with multiple deadlines being of importance
- you have attention to detail & a high level of accuracy
- you are fluent in English and Portuguese
What’s on offer;
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance.
- Private health insurance.
- MultiSport Card.
- Work place based in convenient location with excellent amenities.
- Clear career path in a fast growing multinational organization.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Czech Accounts Payable Job - Krakow
€Zlotych5400 - Zlotych8000 per month
Job Summary To all those who speak Czech and have a strong background in Accounting - In particular, accounts payable and receivables. If numbers are your thing and yo...2 months ago
- Portuguese Speaking Financial Analyst
€0 - 0
Would you like to utilize your Portuguese knowledge in a fast-growing and innovative international environment? Not only your language skills are important for you, bu...2 months ago
- Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese Language
€35000 - 40000
Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further their career in Finance Opportunity to join an expanding glo...11 days ago
- Accounting Administrator - Portuguese Language
€30000 - 40000
Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese Language Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further th...20 days ago
- Italian Accounts Receivables Job - Blanchardstown
€30000 - 33000 per annum
Job Summary Here today we have a Italian speaking job in Accounts Receivables near Dublin City Centre. Where we are looking for a near native Italian speaker with at l...17 days ago