Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a recognise global leader in the "next generation" of business consulting with reported revenues of billions of dollars. As an employer is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at international level and with a global known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The Accounts Payable team is part of the wider Source to Settle department within the company that oversees invoice processing and preparation of cash disbursements. The Accounts Payable team is especially focused on the proactive review of all supplier invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment. The Accounts Payable team provides assurance with respect to Shared service center Payables agreed principles (3 way matching) compliance and will monitor the supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Accounts Payable Processing – including posting and storing high volumes of invoices based on company processes.
- Working to reduce the quantity of stored invoices.
- Matching purchase orders to invoices, or book the invoices.
- Checking invoices to ensure that all relevant information is present. Returning invoices to the vendor where required information is missing.
- Proactively and professionally managing the resolution of invoice queries from both internal & external sources.
- Preparing payment runs and manual payments.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Perform payment runs.
- Sending out remittance advices.
- University degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- Fluent in English and advanced in French.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is desirable.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague centre.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch + French Payroll Administrator - Paris
€36000 - 38000 per annum
Dutch + French Payroll Administrator wanted for Paris, France with an online fashion brand that deliver the latest trends. Live & work in the city of love! All you nee...17 days ago
- French Account Receivables Agent - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
French Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for near nat...2 months ago
- Accounts Receivable & Billing Accountant (French)
€20000 - 23000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable & Billing Account...14 days ago
- Collection Specialist (Dutch/Flemish/French)
€20000 - 23000
For one of our client, an international company, we are currently recruiting for a Collection Specialist. The Job. In this role, you will be in charge of collections a...about 1 month ago
- Collection Specialist (Dutch/Flemish)
€23.000 - 24.000 euro gross / year
The Company. For one of our client, an international company, we are currently recruiting for a Collection Specialist. The Job. In this role, you will be in charge of ...about 2 months ago