Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a recognise global leader in the "next generation" of business consulting with reported revenues of billions of dollars. As an employer is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at international level and with a global known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The Accounts Payable team is part of the wider Source to Settle department within the company that oversees invoice processing and preparation of cash disbursements. The Accounts Payable team is especially focused on the proactive review of all supplier invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment. The Accounts Payable team provides assurance with respect to Shared service center Payables agreed principles (3 way matching) compliance and will monitor the supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Accounts Payable Processing – including posting and storing high volumes of invoices based on company processes.
- Working to reduce the quantity of stored invoices.
- Matching purchase orders to invoices, or book the invoices.
- Checking invoices to ensure that all relevant information is present. Returning invoices to the vendor where required information is missing.
- Proactively and professionally managing the resolution of invoice queries from both internal & external sources.
- Preparing payment runs and manual payments.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Perform payment runs.
- Sending out remittance advices.
- University degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- Fluent in English and advanced in French.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is desirable.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague centre.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...6 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with Polish
€28000 - 35000
Payroll Specialist with Polish Join a payroll team working for Polish clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to lear...7 months ago
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...7 months ago
- Dutch Accounts Receivable
€15000 - 25000
Be Part of It This position is with an international company who have a presence in upwards of 45 different countries. They operate in the Audio/Visual Sector of the T...26 days ago
- Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese
€35000 - 40000
Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further their career in Finance Opportunity to join an expanding glo...3 days ago