Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The Accounts Payable team is part of the wider Source to Settle department within the company that oversees invoice processing and preparation of cash disbursements. The Accounts Payable team is especially focused on the proactive review of all supplier invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment. The Accounts Payable team provides assurance with respect to Shared service center Payables agreed principles (3 way matching) compliance and will monitor the supplier accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Accounts Payable Processing – including posting and storing high volumes of invoices based on company processes.
- Working to reduce the quantity of stored invoices.
- Matching purchase orders to invoices, or book the invoices.
- Checking invoices to ensure that all relevant information is present. Returning invoices to the vendor where required information is missing.
- Proactively and professionally managing the resolution of invoice queries from both internal & external sources.
- Preparing payment runs and manual payments.
- Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Perform payment runs.
- Sending out remittance advices.
- University degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced level of German or French.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is desirable.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague centre.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Specialist with French
€30000 - 50000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...25 days ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...11 months ago
- Accounts Payable agent
€24000 - 24000
Be part of it This opportunity is with a well-established multinational, chemicals and biotechnology company. This client highly values employees which is evident thro...18 days ago
- Accounts Payable (German)
€20000 - 24000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Germany. The Job In this role, yo...2 months ago
- French Accounts Receivable Analyst
€29000 - 35000
French O2C Accounts Receivable Analyst – Cork, Ireland Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork who provides financial shared services such as Or...19 days ago