Get similar jobs by email Register →
PE Global is now recruiting for an Accounts Receivable (AR) Analyst with fluent Italian for their multinational client based in Cork.
Duties will include:
- Provide credit line recommendations to Affiliate Process owners based on financial assessment & payment behaviours.
- Execute sales order credit release
- Support standard customer collection activities
- Liaising with affiliate CFOs and Credit Insurance provider, regarding credit lines and orders release approvals.
- Comply with SOX & Business controls requirements & ensure adherence to Global/Regional/Local policies
- Monthly Aged Debt review analysis, presentation & management
- Quarterly Credit Committee data preparation & presentation for Global Treasury and affiliates CFO`s.
- Fluency is Italian is essential
- University Degree in Accounting/Business or equivalent
- 2-3 years accounts receivable experience
If you are interested in this role, apply below and call Sinéad on 021 429 7900 for more information.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Account Receivable Specialist – Polish
Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep dom...2 months ago
- jr. Business Consultant - Italian
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Would you like to join the most fast growing provider of the broker's market ? Are you high motivated and can you handle it to work & think fast and help customers in ...2 months ago
- Finance Controller with German
€27000 - 30000
Are you interested in Controlling and do you speak German? Would you like to work in an international company with a worldwide reputation? The Company. For one of our ...about 2 months ago
- Accounts Payable Accountant (French or Dutch B2)
€20000 - 24000
Are you interested to build a career in Finance? Would you like to work for an international company with a great reputation? This is your job! The Company. For one of...15 days ago
- Junior Finance Specialist with Dutch
The Employer is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, their headquarters are in France. Business Services Centre in...9 days ago