Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The Cash Collection & Accounts Receivable team is part of Order-to-cash department within the company Shared Service Centre. The team facilitates collection of low-level delinquent customer payments, ensuring timely collections and correct allocations, resolving and escalating disputes, and issuing regular reports for respective regions.
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts.
- Following up on all outstanding items, internally and externally, via phone or email.
- Ensuring prompt payment of outstanding items.
- Following up on payment promises.
- Checking incoming payments daily.
- Ensuring recovery of missing remittance advices.
- Ensuring resolution or follow-up on any client queries.
- Preparing cash forecast.
- Issuing weekly debt reports for clients and Account Managers.
- Assisting with the transitioning of new countries into the team.
- Working collaboratively with teams responsible for other aspects of the process, such as ?data collection and reporting.
- Process Improvement Activities.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Advanced level of Dutch.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive with drive for results.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is required.
- Understanding of business finance systems platforms (SAP) is preferred.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...over 1 year ago
- Account Receivable Specialist – Polish
Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep dom...9 days ago
- Dutch Collections Specialist - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Monthly Performance Bonus & Relocation
Dutch speakers interested in living and working in Dublin, Ireland. Our client is looking for target driven, and highly motivated Dutch speakers interested in Customer...26 days ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...over 1 year ago
- Accounts Payable with an intermediate level of German/Dutch
€20000 - 24000
Are you interested in Finance? Would you like to work for an international company with a great reputation? This is your job! The Company. For one of our client, an in...about 1 month ago