Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader provider of business consulting, technology and engineering. Offering services in the field of Systems Integration, Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics and Aerospace among others. It has operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide. Today, this corporation is a global leader in the "next generation" of Telecommunications consulting with revenues of billions of dollars. Our client is also ranked among the most innovative companies in various magazines and surveys and among The Wall Street Journal. This is a great opportunity in Prague for junior and experienced professionals looking for a new challenge to continue building their career in the Czech Republic.Scope of employment:
The Cash Collection & Accounts Receivable team is part of Order-to-cash department within the company Shared Service Centre. The team facilitates collection of low-level delinquent customer payments, ensuring timely collections and correct allocations, resolving and escalating disputes, and issuing regular reports for respective regions.Key responsibilities:
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts.
- Following up on all outstanding items, internally and externally, via phone or email.
- Ensuring prompt payment of outstanding items.
- Following up on payment promises.
- Checking incoming payments daily.
- Ensuring recovery of missing remittance advices.
- Ensuring resolution or follow-up on any client queries.
- Preparing cash forecast.
- Issuing weekly debt reports for clients and Account Managers.
- Assisting with the transitioning of new countries into the team.
- Working collaboratively with teams responsible for other aspects of the process, such as ?data collection and reporting.
- Process Improvement Activities.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Advanced in French.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in one of the following languages: French, Spanish or Dutch.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive with drive for results.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is required.
- Understanding of business finance systems platforms (SAP) is preferred.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Accounts Receivable Analyst
€29000 - 35000
French O2C Accounts Receivable Analyst – Cork, Ireland Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork who provides financial shared services such as Or...about 2 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€30000 - 50000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...10 days ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...about 1 year ago
- German Collection Specialist
Collections Specialist Our client is a global BPO provider located in Dublin 3, Ireland who is searching for a Collections Specialist to join their expanding team. Ove...22 days ago
- French Credit Collections Specialist
€20000 - 22000
French Credit Collections Specialist Location Dundalk, co Louth Our client strives to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for business...about 2 months ago