Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be part of it
This opportunity is with a well-established multinational, chemicals and biotechnology company. This client highly values employees which is evident through the generous salaries and perks that they provide to keep a happy and motivated team of workers. They also provide a modern and highly desirable work space in the artistic and vibrant city of Manchester!
Your role within this company will be providing effective, efficient financial and administrative operations for all accounts receivable services, managing daily bank receipts and allocation of cash and ensure customers pay to terms and resolve overdue payment
Daily activities will include:
- Managing daily bank receipts and allocation of cash
- Ensuring customers pay to terms and resolution of overdue payments
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal departments and customers
- Investigate and initiate queries with vendors in a timely manner
- Support other areas of the business as and when required.
- Adaptable and solid team player
- Level of accounting experience, GCSE or equivalent in n Math’s/ English, Preferred area of study: AAT
- Experience: Ideally within SSC
- ERP (SAP) and excellent Excel skills (including V-lookups and pivot tables) and Hyperion knowledge
- Tactful, confident telephone manner
Up for the adventure?
Then we want to hear from you today, get in touch!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Accounts Receivable Analyst
€29000 - 35000
French O2C Accounts Receivable Analyst – Cork, Ireland Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork who provides financial shared services such as Or...about 2 months ago
- Accounts Assistant
€26000 - 28000
Our client based in the South Dublin area are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant for an immediate start to assist their Finance Accounting Manager in the day to ...about 1 month ago
- Accounts Payable Specialist
€30,000 - 35,000
Account Payable Position Our client is Ireland's leading distributor of hardware to the window and door industries located in Dublin 5, Ireland. They are searching for...11 days ago
- Accounts Payable agent
€24000 - 24000
Be part of it This opportunity is with a well-established multinational, chemicals and biotechnology company. This client highly values employees which is evident thro...about 2 months ago
- Arrears Executive required for an immediate start in the Dublin South area. Salary up to €35k
This new role will be dedicated to effectively managing a portfolio of accounts , from collections up to and including referral and management of accounts in litigatio...about 1 month ago