Get similar jobs by email Register →
Be part of it
This opportunity is with a well-established multinational, chemicals and biotechnology company. This client highly values employees which is evident through the generous salaries and perks that they provide to keep a happy and motivated team of workers. They also provide a modern and highly desirable work space in the artistic and vibrant city of Manchester!
Your role within this company will be providing effective, efficient financial and administrative operations for all accounts receivable services, managing daily bank receipts and allocation of cash and ensure customers pay to terms and resolve overdue payment
Daily activities will include:
- Managing daily bank receipts and allocation of cash
- Ensuring customers pay to terms and resolution of overdue payments
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal departments and customers
- Investigate and initiate queries with vendors in a timely manner
- Support other areas of the business as and when required.
- Adaptable and solid team player
- Level of accounting experience, GCSE or equivalent in n Math’s/ English, Preferred area of study: AAT
- Experience: Ideally within SSC
- ERP (SAP) and excellent Excel skills (including V-lookups and pivot tables) and Hyperion knowledge
- Tactful, confident telephone manner
Up for the adventure?
Then we want to hear from you today, get in touch!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk - Dutch Language
We’re now seeking someone with good Dutch language skills to work in a financial administration and accounting role for a large international here in Prague. Key activ...about 2 months ago
- Accounts Senior
Accounts Senior | Highly competitive Salary plus benefits including life assurance and pension | Bristol SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Accounts Senior to...4 days ago
- Accounts Payable (Dutch)
€0 - 0
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable. The Job In this role, you will b...3 days ago
- Audit and Accounts Senior
€£24000 - £35000 per annum + Plus excellent benefits
Audit and Accounts Senior | Salary £24k -£35,000 + excellent benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Aberdeen SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit and Acc...14 days ago
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE
€35000 - 35000
*** JUNIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE, Prague - Czech Republic *** Permanent contract - €35 000 / year Our client is a global management consulting, technology service...3 months ago