Get similar jobs by email Register →
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States, Sutherland employs over 60,000 professionals and has nearly 60 global delivery centers.
Opened in 2008 in Sofia, Sutherland Bulgaria is a multi-lingual customer service hub and has since grown to more than 1300 employees in three different sites, two in Sofia and one in Burgas which was opened in 2014. Our team of professionals provides technical support and customer service in more than 16 European languages.
Description of the Role
We are currently looking for a motivated Swedish speaker to join our team for one of the biggest multinational computer technology companies.
Main purpose of the role is active monitoring and collecting outstanding balances. The communication with customers is mainly over the phone (outbound calls), but may also include emails.
- Actively monitor and collect outstanding balances based on aging reports
- Interface with various internal departments to resolve issues with regard to outstanding balances
- Meet the specific daily targets with respect to the Key Result Areas
- Report results and customer issues on a weekly basis or upon request
- Fluent both verbal and written skills in English and Swedish
- Financial/Accounting background is preferable, but not a must
- Debt collection experience is a strong advantage
- Excellent negotiation, communication and soft skills
- Eagerness to learn and improve
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...over 1 year ago
- Swedish Customer Consultant to Barcelona
€15000 - 20000
Swedish Customer Representative in Barcelona Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business. Many succesful organisations have transferred their servi...3 months ago
- Swedish Customer Consultant to Athens, Greece
Are you a Swedish in Dutch and ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR...15 days ago
- Swedish Technical Consultant to Brno, Czech Republic
€Relocation Package + Attractive salary
Do you want to make a career in IT? We are looking for you who want to be part of a fantastic team in Brno, Czech Republic! Our partner in the Czech Republic offers tr...26 days ago
- Swedish Customer Consultant to Lisbon, Portugal
Swedish Customer Consultant in Lisbon Are you a Fluent Swedish speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Swedish Customer Consultant for our clien...3 months ago