Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Title||Accounts Receivable Team Leader|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Be part of it
This opportunity is with a well-established multinational, chemicals and biotechnology company. This client highly values employees which is evident through the generous salaries and perks that they provide to keep a happy and motivated team of workers. They also provide a modern and highly desirable work space in the artistic and vibrant city of Manchester!
In your role within this company you will be responsible for leading the Accounts Receivable team in the provision of timely, accurate and compliant order to cash services whilst seeking out opportunities for process alignment and improvement. The Team Lead has a collaborative responsibility on the service excellence delivery in the SSC.
Daily activities will include:
- Providing timely, accurate and compliant accounts receivable services, managing daily bank receipts and allocation cash and ensuring customers pay to terms and resolution of overdue payment
- First point of contact for Global Process Owner and for investigation and initiation of queries with customers and product management departments
- Creating work plans, ownership of KPIs, to define team priorities and coordinates team to ensure completion and inputs into performance evaluations for the team members and manage unresolved queries in the team
- Maintaining (in relevant entities) compliance with credit insurance policies supervises blocked order list/ credit limit levels, controls work including SOD reports and Intercompany reconciliations and provides management with information on aged debt/ recovery issues/ KPIs
- Providing other ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis to line managers and stakeholder
- A proven track record, strong understanding and working knowledge of cash allocation and credit control and the importance of maintaining strict internal controls ideally within shared services
- Experience of managing team within periods of substantial change
- Experience of leading migration projects and continuous improvement projects
- ERP (SAP) and excellent Excel skills (including vlookups and pivot tables) and Hyperion
Up for the adventure?
Then we want to hear from you today, get in touch!
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
Be part of it This opportunity is with a well-established multinational, chemicals and biotechnology company. This client highly values employees which is evident thro...about 1 month ago
- German Accounts Receivables job – Cork
€24000 - 30000
Job Summary Do you speak German? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Check out this account receivables job in Cork, Ireland for a client of ours who off...about 1 month ago
- General Ledger Accountant (French)
€24000 - 25000
Job Description For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a French General Ledger Accountant. The ...about 1 month ago
- General Ledger Accountant (German)
€24000 - 25000
For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a German General Ledger Accountant. The Job In this role...about 2 months ago