Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Accounts Receivable (w/m)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
We are looking an Cash Applications Specialist to start as soon as possible in a Shared Service Centre in Barcelona.
Contributes to the implementation and continuous improvement of GTS processes to support Shared Services Organization functions in a highly complex global environment. Participates in the execution of business processes and delivery of services to internal and external customers that support the vision and strategy of the GTS and the company's strategic business plans. Fosters an environment of collaboration in pursuit of common GTS and business goals. Inspires, motivates and shares knowledge with others. Encourages and facilitates cooperation within the organization and with global customer groups; fosters commitment, team spirit, pride and trust. Expresses technical and business concepts, ideas, opinions and conclusions so that others understand or are persuaded to act.
Shared Service Centre in Barcelona.
Cash Applications Specialist:
Responsible for providing service and executing end to end processes as well as coordination and continuous improvement of current business processes within the assigned functional area of the GTS organization. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Customer cash application
- Log monthly manual ledger transactions (in sales, accounts receivable, cash, etc.) that are required for manual general ledger entries and / or reconciliations
- Miscellaneous sales invoices activities
- Internal deduction resolution activities (such as coding, adjustments write-offs, etc.)
- Support Audits
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Valuable working knowledge of SAP or AS400
- English fluent (German, French, Dutch or Italian are valuable).
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available