Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||People Place and Partners a.s.|
|Job Title||Admin-Logistics-Export-Distribution Positions with Spanish|
|Location||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
You will have the possibility to develop your full potential in an international environment and constantly evolving sector. This opportunity will provide you with an extensive experience that will re-enforce your profile and career development opportunities. If you have the requirements and languages make a step forward today.
Scope of employment:
Please note that the following are a mix sample of responsibilities for various positions in the above-mentioned fields:
- Assuring of the availability of goods.
- Analyzing the orders to determine the transport needs for trucks, containers.
- Cooperation with other team members.
- Maintenance of orders, deliveries, and shipments and entering transactions into relevant system.
- Maintenance of vehicle transport, and driver data and entering these into SAP.
- General management of transport, delivery, and operational issues.
- Maintaining good communication between: hauliers/ sales/ fleet/ credit / self-billing.
- Regular meetings with Territory Managers to improve delivery systems.
- Monitor sales trend and adjust delivery schedules.
- React to delivery problems during the execution of the delivery plans.
- Analyses of stock projection.
- Creation of stock transfer requisitions.
- Assisting and coordination of projects linked to inventory.
- Planning of transport within countries.
- Maintaining the contact with transport providers, local route planners and local warehouses.
- Communication with the different schedulers.
- Effective planning of transport costs, coordination of the transport capacity.
- High school, vocational college or University Degree and or relevant experience.
- Advanced English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Outgoing personality and great motivation.
- Organized and reliable.
- Very good communicator, comfortable with decision making.
- Dedicated, confident and reliable.
- Flexible, positive and proactive.
- Patient, supportive and great team player.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Corporate benefits package.
- The back up of a global corporation.
- Nice location, easy accessibility by metro.
- State of the art office premises.
- International working environment.
- Every day use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...over 1 year ago
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...over 1 year ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...18 days ago
- Administrative Specialist (Flemish/Dutch)
€15000 - 16000
Are you an organized and reliable person? Do you speak Flemish or Dutch on a professional level? And you would like to find a part-time position? The Company. Our clie...about 2 months ago
- Customer Support Executive (Dutch)
€15000 - 16000
The Company. Our client is a Belgian BPO company with an office in Barcelona. For their partner, for their client a well-known Belgian telecommunication company they a...about 1 month ago