Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||People Place and; Partners a.s.|
|Job Title||Admin-Logistics-Export-Distribution Positions with Spanish|
|Location||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
You will have the possibility to develop your full potential in an international environment and constantly evolving sector. This opportunity will provide you with an extensive experience that will re-enforce your profile and career development opportunities. If you have the requirements and languages make a step forward today.
Scope of employment:
Please note that the following are a mix sample of responsibilities for various positions in the above-mentioned fields:
- Assuring of the availability of goods.
- Analyzing the orders to determine the transport needs for trucks, containers.
- Cooperation with other team members.
- Maintenance of orders, deliveries, and shipments and entering transactions into relevant system.
- Maintenance of vehicle transport, and driver data and entering these into SAP.
- General management of transport, delivery, and operational issues.
- Maintaining good communication between: hauliers/ sales/ fleet/ credit / self-billing.
- Regular meetings with Territory Managers to improve delivery systems.
- Monitor sales trend and adjust delivery schedules.
- React to delivery problems during the execution of the delivery plans.
- Analyses of stock projection.
- Creation of stock transfer requisitions.
- Assisting and coordination of projects linked to inventory.
- Planning of transport within countries.
- Maintaining the contact with transport providers, local route planners and local warehouses.
- Communication with the different schedulers.
- Effective planning of transport costs, coordination of the transport capacity.
- High school, vocational college or University Degree and or relevant experience.
- Advanced English and Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Outgoing personality and great motivation.
- Organized and reliable.
- Very good communicator, comfortable with decision making.
- Dedicated, confident and reliable.
- Flexible, positive and proactive.
- Patient, supportive and great team player.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Corporate benefits package.
- The back up of a global corporation.
- Nice location, easy accessibility by metro.
- State of the art office premises.
- International working environment.
- Every day use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sourcing Analyst with English, Italian and Spanish
€30000 - 35000
Our company is seeking motivated and enthusiastic person who is interested in working in a dynamic and professionally challenging environment. We are planning and exec...12 days ago
- Spanish Compliance Analyst
€20000 - 40000
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 188 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth...20 days ago
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...12 days ago
- Payroll with Russian
€40000 - 50000
Calculation and accrual of salaries, including benefits and compensations, to employees Review time sheets, cost sheets, and relevant support documents Report directly...12 days ago
- Payroll Specialist with German
€30000 - 35000
Join a payroll team working for German clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...2 months ago