Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Dorset Recruitment|
|Job Title||Administrator with Russian English and Czech|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague.
This position is open to all candidates with work permit in EU and as well as for Czech citizens.
- Prepare presentations for Director Branch Prague
- Arrange all aspects of business trips for the Director Branch Prague and his team ensuring accommodation, travel tickets and meeting arrangements etc meet requirements.
- Make all arrangements for visits of the business partners (internal and external to Lukoil) to ensure the visit is effective and required services are provided.
- Organize and maintain correspondence and records, following up on pending matters independent and with general guidance.
- Support Accounting: prepare drafts and register the contracts with business partners, cooperation in terms of invoices and reconciliation.
- Support HR: contact with local authorities, translations, organizational support newcomers
- Communications with mobile operators regarding creating new accounts, settings of new employees, etc.
- Order and maintain office supply: ordering, storage, registration etc.
- Cooperation with accounting team for issuing invoices, accounting and reporting
- Cooperation with accounting and customers regarding reconciliations and settlements
- Secondary school / University
- Perfect oral and written Russian
- Very good oral and written English
- Very good oral and written in Czech
- PC skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Administrative skills
- Negotiation skills
- Experience with Russian management
- Friendly working environment of an international company in good team
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Opportunities for further growth and development
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief cover letter to Tereza.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Administrator - Dublin City
€25000 - 29000
Job Summary Here we have a German speaking Job for those looking to kick start their career and to work abroad in Ireland. The capital city is calling and where you co...6 days ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...about 1 month ago
- German + French Back Office Assistant - Cologne
€20000 - 22000
Part-time German + English + French Back Office assistant wanted here in Cologne, Germany. Our client is growing and needs you to support the regional and district man...25 days ago
- Dutch Procurement Clerk in Prague - Relocation Package Provided
€15000 - 22000
Are you ready to join an ambitious, international team in the historical city of Prague? Would you like to develop yourself professionaly and gain valuable experience ...about 1 month ago