Get similar jobs by email Register →
Affiliate Executive | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Affiliate Executive to join an exciting growing company with offices in Gibraltar. The Affiliate Executive will be responsible for the operation of the affiliate programme, managing the administrative functions and processes and the relationship of select affiliate partners.
Affiliate Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage the administrative function of the affiliate programme, including key automated comms, on-boarding processes, affiliate payments, performance reporting and manging affiliate resources, such as creative, copy and landing pages.
- Manage a portfolio of key affiliate relationships, managing communications, commercial negotiations and monitoring performance to ensure new player numbers and ROI targets are achieved and promote the programme in products in the best light possible.
- Ensure the programme adheres to regulatory requirements, including existing DPA and ICO legislation and prepare the programme for GDPR as part of a continuous responsibility to manager compliance.
- Responsible for liaising with internal and external agencies / affiliate partners to obtain the necessary data insight and inputs to drive continuous performance improvements.
- Manage the delivery of programme communications using product and campaign roadmaps to ensure developments are properly communicated and maximum affiliate exposure is secured.
- Responsible for weekly and period reports, ensuring key strategic financial and commercial data is defined for immediate action to the Affiliate Manager and as required to other senior stakeholders.
Affiliate Executive Requirements:
Some affiliate management experience required
- A sound broad understanding of marketing principles preferred
- Some experience of gaming industry desirable
- Demonstrate strong analytical and numerical skills and strong commercial awareness and focus
- Good working experience in Excel
- Good communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to negotiate
- Able to build strong relationships based on trust and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs
- Personable; able to communicate complex commercial arrangements and negotiate with affiliate partners
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
City of London,
Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope h...14 days ago
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Sports)
City of London,
Affiliate Marketing Manager (Sports) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope h...14 days ago
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
Affiliate Marketing Manager | Competitive salary, bonus, private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRG Europe has been appointed to recr...24 days ago
- SEO Executive
SEO Executive | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar SRGEurope have been appointed...9 days ago