Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Affiliate Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent salary package|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Affiliate Manager - Gaming - London
£30,000 - £40,000 Excellent package including bonus, healthcare, pension and career progression, employee discount scheme and flexible working hours
Do you have an Affiliate network in the Gaming industry? Do you have an understanding of Casino, Sportsbook and Bingo? Are you an ambitious and driven candidate looking for career progression?
SRGEurope is managing a brand new Affiliate Manager role on behalf of one of our fastest growing Gaming clients. The successful Affiliate Manager will be accountable for the effective delivery of the Affiliate Marketing strategy to every market our client operates in.
If you are looking for a new challenge to springboard your career and give you the opportunity to work within a dynamic and successful Online Gaming brand, this could be a perfect career move for you.
Affiliate Manager Responsibilities:
- Day to Day of the Online Affiliate Program and manage the newly registered affiliates;
- Find and negotiate deals with media owners and affiliates that deliver customers to the Casino product at a profitable level
- Grow and strengthen a portfolio of existing affiliates with the remit of driving incremental acquisitions.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the relationships with affiliate marketing partners
- Acquire affiliate marketing partners
- Develop marketing plans and strategies for the acquisition of active players into the casino.
- Perform competitive research, and monitor promotional activity in the key gaming markets.
- Content monitoring of the Casino product (website, emails, banking etc) to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Meet ROI, New Active Player and CPA targets
- Oversee the development of marketing collateral to support acquisition and create new promotions and initiatives to increase exposure amongst the existing base
- Present and share marketing plans to key stake holders around the business
- Report regularly on performance versus plan.
Affiliate Manager Essential Criteria:
- Significant Sales / Affiliate experience required
- Strong affiliate network already established with the potential to build on this
- Exposure to gaming is not essential but preferred.
- Comfortable with presenting information to management as well as to affiliates and business partners.
- Self-Driven and Motivated
- Solid Analytical skills
- Strong team work and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Do you have what takes to be their newly appointed Affiliate Manager?
This is an excellent opportunity within a rapidly growing company offering a fun working environment and career development, interviews are already taking place and as this is a competitive opportunity, if you are interested please APPLY NOW to find out more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German + English Webshop Manager – Stuttgart
€28000 - 30000
If Digital Marketing is your true calling & you have 2-3 years of online content management under your belt then we’d love to talk. We are looking for near native Germ...28 days ago
- Dutch + German Digital Marketing Manager - Augsburg
€30000 - 34000 per annum
Know all about the Google Bot & Keyword Optimisation? If so & you speak Near native Dutch and German - we'd love to talk! We have a brand new Digital Marketing Manager...6 days ago