Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Affiliate Manager ( Gaming )|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent salary bonus & relocation assist|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Excellent salary package including bonus, career progression, great modern open plan offices - Relocation package available
Would you like to work on behalf of a successful Gaming business within a team of like-minded team players with a relentless focus on delivering results? Do you have a passion for Sports and Gaming? Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing Online Gaming companies in the EU?
SRGEurope is looking for a Gaming Affiliate Manager for a leading Online Gaming company with offices based in Gibraltar. Our client´s main aim is to continue offering an unparalleled Gaming experience as the UK's number one Bingo Operator, Sports Bookmaker and leading Casino provider. The role as part of the Digital marketing team is to oversee, plan, deliver and evaluate all Affiliate and partnership marketing activity for the Interactive business.
- Accountable for the effectiveness of all Gaming Affiliate marketing activity delivered in support of all channels across the Interactive business.
- Working with Senior Affiliate Manager, plan all Gaming Affiliate marketing activity for the business through Budget/Forecast process.
- Work closely with the Senior Affiliate Manager to handle "VIP" Affiliates and to develop ways of working to migrate top affiliates into partners and to migrate lower yield partners into Affiliates.
- Manage all Gaming Affiliate activity, including the management of key messages, copy and creative solutions through to live placement and evaluation; ensure that all campaigns and activity are consistent with both brand values and overall campaign themes.
- Management and evaluation of all support agencies and technology partners required to deliver the affiliate plan, including contract negotiations (with Senior Affiliate Manager), target setting, KPI setting and evaluation, reporting and relationship building.
- Utilise all available tools within the Playtech/IMS system to optimise affiliate marketing effectiveness- including the evaluation and configuration of "bolt on" tools (e.g. Income Access) and available affiliate network/s.
- Responsible for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for affiliate marketing and ensure all media activity is approved by Compliance team/s.
- Lead the Interactive presence at significant Affiliate marketing forums and events (where appropriate).
- 3-5 years' experience of managing Digital Advertising, agency or client-side
- Extensive experience of running affiliate marketing campaigns and teams for significant online businesses; gaming sector experience preferred.
- Experience in developing and executing media plans supported by strong creative executions
- Must possess exceptional analytical skills and be Educated to a degree level in marketing or a related discipline.
- Knowledge and passion for sport and gaming beneficial but not essential.
- Strong organisational / project management skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels of the business and develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Do you have what it takes to be their newly appointed Gaming Affiliate Manager?
This is a great opportunity, with a market leading salary package to match and relocation if required. Please APPLY now to receive further information
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Creative Editor with Manager Experience
We are looking for a Creative Editor for a worldwide marketing company based in London! As Editor you will be constantly creating and lead others to do their best work...7 days ago
- German Digital Marketing Specialist
German Digital Marketing Specialist We are looking for a German speaking, Digital Marketing Specialist to join the in-house media agency Team in Malta. The role will s...2 months ago