Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Researching, recruiting and activating new affiliates focusing on Sportsbook.
- Building relationships and maximizing performance from existing affiliates.
- Answering day to day affiliate enquiries.
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions.
- Planning and specifying new affiliate marketing strategies.
- Negotiation of deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates.
- Co-ordinate and management of all bulk emails to affiliates including newsletters and special promotions.
- Managing and maintaining up to date affiliate mailing lists.
- Research and develop new marketing methods and promotions.
- Identify the key affiliates in and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue.
- Review and re-structure where necessary existing deals to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable.
- Manage the acquisition of new affiliates through proactive ‘cold calling’ and networking
- Ensure all deals are online with agreed structures and approved by Customer Care Operations Manage.
- Plan affiliate events and meetings with the third party networks to strengthen relationships and grow existing business in addition to acquisition.
- Flexible working hours.
- Assists in other duties that may arise from time to time within the organization.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with online Sportsbook products.
- 2 years+ experience in working with Affiliates.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please send your applications in English.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Japanese Affiliate Manager (2659)
€up to 60.000
Be part of it This client is based in Sliema, and operates mainly within the technology sector providing customer support for gaming functions. The fun and excitement ...2 months ago