Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Researching, recruiting and activating new affiliates focusing on Sportsbook.
- Building relationships and maximizing performance from existing affiliates.
- Answering day to day affiliate enquiries.
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions.
- Planning and specifying new affiliate marketing strategies.
- Negotiation of deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates.
- Co-ordinate and management of all bulk emails to affiliates including newsletters and special promotions.
- Managing and maintaining up to date affiliate mailing lists.
- Research and develop new marketing methods and promotions.
- Identify the key affiliates in and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue.
- Review and re-structure where necessary existing deals to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable.
- Manage the acquisition of new affiliates through proactive ‘cold calling’ and networking
- Ensure all deals are online with agreed structures and approved by Customer Care Operations Manage.
- Plan affiliate events and meetings with the third party networks to strengthen relationships and grow existing business in addition to acquisition.
- Flexible working hours.
- Assists in other duties that may arise from time to time within the organization.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with online Sportsbook products.
- 2 years+ experience in working with Affiliates.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please send your applications in English.