Get similar jobs by email Register →
New affiliate recruitment and the development of existing affiliate relationships.
Provide “first point of contact” service for all affiliates.
- Source, evaluate and recruit new affiliate partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing gaming affiliates.
- Accountable for delivering effective affiliate marketing activity for all or parts of the interactive business.
- Working with the Head of Affiliates, recommending plans for affiliate marketing activity for the business through the budget/forecast process.
- Provide first point of contact to service all affiliates.
- Ensure that all campaigns and activity are in line with brand values.
- Utilize CRM system to optimize affiliate marketing communications and effectiveness. Ensure that promotional pages, reviews, bonus codes, etc. are up to date.
- Collaborate with brand team to deliver creative assets to optimize affiliate marketing opportunities and conversion rates.
- Perform competitive analysis and stay up to date with the events in the gaming affiliate spectrum.
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for affiliate marketing and ensure all media activity is approved.
- Attend significant Affiliate marketing forums and events (where appropriate) to strengthen existing and build new relationships.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in an affiliate team, either agency or client side
- 2+ years experience in managing gaming affiliate relationships.
- Thorough understanding of gaming affiliate marketing.
- Proven track record in sales with strong negotiation skills.
- Analytical thinking and good understanding or profit/loss and ROI.
- A Good working knowledge of website creative techniques and user experience required; technical skills (e.g. HTML, JAVA) preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels of the business and develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Eager to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both to work with affiliates and within the team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Japanese Affiliate Manager (2659)
€up to 60.000
Be part of it This client is based in Sliema, and operates mainly within the technology sector providing customer support for gaming functions. The fun and excitement ...2 months ago
- Inside Sales and Marketing Representative
€25000 - 30000
Be part of it This is a new and exciting role we have acquired representing one of the Forbes top 100 places to work. True to this title, this organisation provides a ...11 days ago
- Dutch Digital Marketing Executive - Dublin
€28000 - 30000 per annum
Job Summary This Dutch Digital Marketing job is for those who speak both Dutch and English perfectly - You have excellent communication skills and both your Dutch and ...4 days ago
- Dutch and English Inside Sales and Marketing Representative
€25000 - 30000
Be part of it This is a new and exciting role we have acquired representing one of the Forbes top 100 places to work. True to this title, this organisation provides a ...about 2 months ago
- Digital & Media Executive (Dutch/Flemish)
€30000 - 33000
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Digital and Media Executive. The Job In charge of t...25 days ago