Get similar jobs by email Register →
New affiliate recruitment and the development of existing affiliate relationships.
Provide “first point of contact” service for all affiliates.
- Source, evaluate and recruit new affiliate partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing gaming affiliates.
- Accountable for delivering effective affiliate marketing activity for all or parts of the interactive business.
- Working with the Head of Affiliates, recommending plans for affiliate marketing activity for the business through the budget/forecast process.
- Provide first point of contact to service all affiliates.
- Ensure that all campaigns and activity are in line with brand values.
- Utilize CRM system to optimize affiliate marketing communications and effectiveness. Ensure that promotional pages, reviews, bonus codes, etc. are up to date.
- Collaborate with brand team to deliver creative assets to optimize affiliate marketing opportunities and conversion rates.
- Perform competitive analysis and stay up to date with the events in the gaming affiliate spectrum.
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for affiliate marketing and ensure all media activity is approved.
- Attend significant Affiliate marketing forums and events (where appropriate) to strengthen existing and build new relationships.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in an affiliate team, either agency or client side
- 2+ years experience in managing gaming affiliate relationships.
- Thorough understanding of gaming affiliate marketing.
- Proven track record in sales with strong negotiation skills.
- Analytical thinking and good understanding or profit/loss and ROI.
- A Good working knowledge of website creative techniques and user experience required; technical skills (e.g. HTML, JAVA) preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels of the business and develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Eager to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both to work with affiliates and within the team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino)
City of London, London
Affiliate Marketing Manager (Casino) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope h...8 days ago
- Affiliate Marketing Manager (Sports)
City of London, London
Affiliate Marketing Manager (Sports) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope h...10 days ago
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
Affiliate Marketing Manager | Competitive salary, bonus, private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRG Europe has been appointed to recr...20 days ago
- Affiliate Executive
Affiliate Executive | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar SRGEurope have been app...about 2 months ago
- Marketing Coordinator (Swedish)
€0 - 0
Are you a marketing all-rounder? Would you like to be responsible for the marketing of a Swedish entity? Then this one is for you : The Company For one of our client, ...8 days ago