Get similar jobs by email Register →
New affiliate recruitment and the development of existing affiliate relationships.
Provide “first point of contact” service for all affiliates.
- Source, evaluate and recruit new affiliate partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing gaming affiliates.
- Accountable for delivering effective affiliate marketing activity for all or parts of the interactive business.
- Working with the Head of Affiliates, recommending plans for affiliate marketing activity for the business through the budget/forecast process.
- Provide first point of contact to service all affiliates.
- Ensure that all campaigns and activity are in line with brand values.
- Utilize CRM system to optimize affiliate marketing communications and effectiveness. Ensure that promotional pages, reviews, bonus codes, etc. are up to date.
- Collaborate with brand team to deliver creative assets to optimize affiliate marketing opportunities and conversion rates.
- Perform competitive analysis and stay up to date with the events in the gaming affiliate spectrum.
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for affiliate marketing and ensure all media activity is approved.
- Attend significant Affiliate marketing forums and events (where appropriate) to strengthen existing and build new relationships.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in an affiliate team, either agency or client side
- 2+ years experience in managing gaming affiliate relationships.
- Thorough understanding of gaming affiliate marketing.
- Proven track record in sales with strong negotiation skills.
- Analytical thinking and good understanding or profit/loss and ROI.
- A Good working knowledge of website creative techniques and user experience required; technical skills (e.g. HTML, JAVA) preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels of the business and develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Eager to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both to work with affiliates and within the team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Dutch)
€24000 - 27000
Do you have an advanced experience within Google AdWords? Would you like to gain more experience within performance marketing? Then this position is for you: The Compa...about 1 month ago
- Spanish OR Portuguese Product Marketing Manager
€30000 - 30000
We are looking for a Spanish or Portuguese Product Manager with minimum 3 years of experience within the FMCG industry with a passion for online and offline marketing....6 months ago
- Brand Team Leader
€30000 - 40000
Our client is a European Company, leader in promotional products – operating under 4 main brands - with headquarter in the Netherlands. They serve both consumers and c...2 months ago
- Digital Account Manager (German)
€24000 - 24000
Do you have experience in managing accounts? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person with experience in the digital marketing industry? Then this position is for yo...2 months ago
- Portuguese speaking Social Media Adviser
€15000 - 20000
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Social Media Consultant in order to address their expanding international market...6 days ago