Get similar jobs by email Register →
New affiliate recruitment and the development of existing affiliate relationships.
Provide “first point of contact” service for all affiliates.
- Source, evaluate and recruit new affiliate partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing gaming affiliates.
- Accountable for delivering effective affiliate marketing activity for all or parts of the interactive business.
- Working with the Head of Affiliates, recommending plans for affiliate marketing activity for the business through the budget/forecast process.
- Provide first point of contact to service all affiliates.
- Ensure that all campaigns and activity are in line with brand values.
- Utilize CRM system to optimize affiliate marketing communications and effectiveness. Ensure that promotional pages, reviews, bonus codes, etc. are up to date.
- Collaborate with brand team to deliver creative assets to optimize affiliate marketing opportunities and conversion rates.
- Perform competitive analysis and stay up to date with the events in the gaming affiliate spectrum.
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for affiliate marketing and ensure all media activity is approved.
- Attend significant Affiliate marketing forums and events (where appropriate) to strengthen existing and build new relationships.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working in an affiliate team, either agency or client side
- 2+ years experience in managing gaming affiliate relationships.
- Thorough understanding of gaming affiliate marketing.
- Proven track record in sales with strong negotiation skills.
- Analytical thinking and good understanding or profit/loss and ROI.
- A Good working knowledge of website creative techniques and user experience required; technical skills (e.g. HTML, JAVA) preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels of the business and develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Motivated and a self-starter.
- Eager to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both to work with affiliates and within the team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Marketing Sales Adviser
€11000 - 16000
Das Unternehmen. Liebst du es zu wissen was gerade in der technischen Welt passiert? Du magst Online-Werbung und neue Technologien? Wenn du technisch begabt, kreativ u...13 days ago
- French Speaking Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...3 months ago
- Marketing and Innovation Trainee
€6000 - 12000
The Company. “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing start-up company?“ Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies an...3 months ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...3 months ago