Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Sutherland Global Services|
|Job Title||Airline Reservation Specialist With German / Italian / French and English Language|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States, Sutherland employs over 60,000 professionals and has nearly 60 global delivery centers.
Opened in 2008 in Sofia, Sutherland Bulgaria is a multi-lingual customer service hub and has since grown to more than 1300 employees in three different sites, two in Sofia and one in Burgas which was opened in 2014. Our team of professionals provides technical support and customer service in more than 16 European languages.
Description of the Role:
If you want to work for one of the biggest and well known European airline companies.
If you have the motivation, relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop in a multinational corporate environment, we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position.
- You will be responsible for providing an excellent customer care service to the clients of the airline company – via phone and email
- You will assist customers with reservations, flight changes in a polite and professional manner
- You will provide information about flight details, destinations, cost and fees, etc.
It sounds exciting and interesting and you want to join our team.
Here is what you need:
- You should be fluent in German/Italian/ French and English;
- Previous experience in a travel agency, airline reservations or similar role will be considered as an advantage;
- Good communication and organization skills
- You should be self-motivated and result oriented
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Attractive retention bonus scheme
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.