Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you looking for a job in the Airlines Industry? Do you speak Danish? And looking for a job in the international city of Amsterdam? Take a closer look at this position then!
Our client is an international company located in the Center of Amsterdam! They work with an international team of more than 14 different languages, 30 different nationalities and have more than 1000 employees worldwide.
After a training of 6 to 8 weeks the candidate will ensure the Customer Support for the Danish market.
The main tasked include:
– Offer B2C Customer Service
– Answering incoming calls, emails and chat
– Provide qualitative information to customers regarding the website, bookings and make sure to provide the best solutions
– Informing customers on flight fares
– Detect sales leads and make bookings
– Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
– Native Danish speaker + fluent level of English
– Previous experience in Customer Service or in the Airlines Industry is a plus
– Empathic and serviceminded candidate
– Ready to take the extra mile
– Team-oriented candidate
– Enthusiastic and motivated candidate
– International working environment
– Salary of 1910 Euro gross/ month + Sales Incentive + Bonus for irregular working hours+ Christmas bonus + Holiday money
– 40 hours/ week with rotation shifts
– International company
– Constant training and development
– Company in the city center of Amsterdam
– Growing opportunities