Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a smoker or wish to become one? Take a deep breath this is not a must for the job.
Are you dreaming of the Mad Men’s office environment? This American leading tobacco brand is looking for you to join their international team in Lisbon!
As part of a global team, you will mix up with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds.
You will work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
In this role, you will be in charge of providing support and advice to customer in regard to the brand’s tobacco products.
In this relaxed environment, any customer-oriented cow boy is welcome!
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a Dutch or Flemish native speaker (a good level of English is a plus)
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (depending on the project you are working on)
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1240€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Ref: PLTD4 new
- Product Adviser
€11000 - 17000 + relocation package + healthcare
Das Unternehmen. Heutzutage ist die Arbeit für Technologiemarken mit Leidenschaft, Energie und Innovationsgeist verbunden. Das klingt nach dir? Sieh dir das an und du ...9 days ago
- Product Adviser (Dutch)
The Company. Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their ...2 days ago
- Traveler Adviser (German)
Worldwide company recruiting German speaking Customer Service Advisers in Lisbon. Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the hospitality industry? We are cu...2 days ago
- Digital Marketing Customer Adviser (Dutch)
€11000 - 15000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...9 days ago