Get similar jobs by email Register →
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current situation with the coronavirus We can only consider candidates already living in Portugal for more than 3 months already. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Are you interested in working in one of the biggest consumption branches worldwide?
Are you dreaming of the Mad Men's office environment? This American leading tobacco brand is looking for you to join their international team in Lisbon!
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities.
You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
In this role, you will be in charge of providing support and advice to the customer in regards to the brand's tobacco products.
Your tasks are:
- Customer Service via phone an email
- Providing product information to the customer
- Professional usage consulting for the products
- Processing of warranty cases
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies - they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are fluent in Italian
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- Customer service and quality is part of you
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: 40h/week on rotating shifts (24h/7)
- Salary conditions - 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 858€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1083€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Compensation during training period if successful (2 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)