Get similar jobs by email Register →
OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE is searching for experienced middle grade level DOCTORS for a hospital based in north east England.
Starting Date: By agreement
Currently we are mainly searching for:
* ANAESTHETIC (speciality doctor - ST3 equivalent level)
* GENERAL SURGERY (speciality doctor - ST3 equivalent level)
* TRAUMA & ORTHOPAEDIC (speciality doctor - ST3 equivalent level and SHO)
These are the locum position for 6 month. However they could be extended.
- Full & specialist GMC registration is a must
- Fluency in English language
- Flexible approach to work duties
- Willing to relocate to UK for min. 6 months
- Unique chance to gain a work experience in United Kingdom
- Possibilities for further professional development
- Attractive salary - £4.000 - £5.000 per month (the amount depends on experience)
If you want to apply for the vacancy, please, send me your detailed CV in English.
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., I?O: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law no 101/2000Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of §12 a 21 of the law no.101/2000Sb. governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Medical Advisor for Pharmaceutical Giant
€28000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary: If you speak Norwegian, have a good level of English and have a degree in in Pharmaceuticals, chemistry, Nursing, nutrition and/or the natural sciences th...11 days ago
- German Medical Advisor for Giant Healthcare Insurance provider
€35000 - 39000 per annum
What are we looking for? We are looking for a German speaker with an excellent level of English as this Medical Advisor job requires you to use both languages. We want...about 2 months ago