Get similar jobs by email Register →
Language Required: Any
Our client Texas Instruments is a leading manufacturer in the semiconductor industry. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, TI is the world's largest manufacturer of analog IC components and one of the leading suppliers of integrated circuit products for automotive and industrial industries.
This vacancy is for an Analog Applications Engineer focusing on assisting customers during design stage to make their project a reality. We're searching for a dynamic Analog Applications engineer specializing in Power Management and Analog Signal Chain including ADCs, DACs, Amplifiers, Clocking, and High Speed Interfaces.
The customer focus is broad ranging from innovative new designs by small start-up companies to redesigns of existing products already on the market. You’ll work with a multitude of customers and end equipment’s recommending solutions to complex design problems on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will successfully work with customers to grow TI's analog revenue with broad market customers, as well as, work with the sales team to target key and emerging accounts for TI growth opportunities.
• Provide technical assistance and provide guidance to the customers
• Assist with simulations, schematic & layout review
• Identify customer needs and project opportunities
• Recommend optimum combination of TI products for the customer projects
• Maintain professional business relationships with the customers
• Minimum 2 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering, electrical and computer engineering or a related field
• Experience as field application engineer or in another customer facing position is a plus
• Hands-on experience with lab equipment is an advantage
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential customer relationships
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Legally qualified applicants to work in the European Union will have priority for immediate start
WE OFFER YOU
• Full-time or part-time employment
• Beautiful central location in Karlin
• Healthy remuneration package (including performance bonuses & incentives)
• Paid training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and career evolution
• Free language courses
• Meal vouchers after 6 months
• Normal business hours
• Extra holiday day after each year of employment
• Discounted local gym memberships (www.multisport.cz) and internal sporting groups.
• Frequent team building & company events
PAID TRAINING AND FREE DEVELOPMENT
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within Utilitywise Prague.
ABOUT UTILITYWISE PRAGUE
We help the world’s leading brands by providing sales and marketing services, tech support, customer experience initiatives, payment systems, account management, and more! We have 15 years’ experience in outsourcing and draw upon our over 300 colleagues to provide best in class service to our clients.
We strive to continually improve our workplace with better benefits, regular team-building events (BBQs, family days, sporting activities), and more. We offer personal and professional development to promote people who display initiative and the desire for success. Our career opportunities offer fast placement for you to start your happy career and life in Prague.
Please drop us an email with your CV and a short covering letter in English or call the recruitment team on +420 221 709 222 for more details.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish International Software Quality Engineer
GlobeTech on IT-alan yritys, joka tarjoaa ensiluokkaisen laadukkaita tiimejä yrityksille, jotka laajentavat nykyisiä toimintojaan tai ovat astumassa markkinoille. Heil...about 2 months ago