Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive | Competitive salary + bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer for our clients Automotive unit. The client is a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland. The successful candidate will join the Automotive business unit, a team at the forefront of the company's BLE Automotive SoC development.
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive Responsibilities:
As part of the Automotive business unit, you will:
- Be responsible for SoC ICs and hands-on block and system design from specification through ramp up to mass production
- Support, define, and develop DfT, DfR, and DfM strategies and implementations
- Develop next-generation system architectures for best-in-class performance
- Mentor junior engineers on both concept and implementation, and perform key design task whilst also supervising layout engineers
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive Requirements:
- 5 years' (minimum) in analog and mixed signal IC design in advanced CMOS process nodes
- Solid system-level analysis, simulation, and validation experience
- Recent hands-on experience of analog full custom design
- Good understanding of RF and SoC systems and architectures
- Previous RFID (LF/HF/UHF RFID) experience is a big advantage
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: RFID, RFIC, CMOS, BLE, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wireless & Sensing, SoC
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Technical Assistant GM (Mechanical Engineer)
€30000 - 32000
Our client is partnered with one of the world’s largest automotive companies to provide English and German Technical support assistance. Your responsibilities will be:...2 months ago