Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||12 months ago|
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive | Competitive salary + bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Analog IC Design Engineer for our clients Automotive unit. The client is a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland. The successful candidate will join the Automotive business unit, a team at the forefront of the company's BLE Automotive SoC development.
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive Responsibilities:
As part of the Automotive business unit, you will:
- Be responsible for SoC ICs and hands-on block and system design from specification through ramp up to mass production
- Support, define, and develop DfT, DfR, and DfM strategies and implementations
- Develop next-generation system architectures for best-in-class performance
- Mentor junior engineers on both concept and implementation, and perform key design task whilst also supervising layout engineers
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive Requirements:
- 5 years' (minimum) in analog and mixed signal IC design in advanced CMOS process nodes
- Solid system-level analysis, simulation, and validation experience
- Recent hands-on experience of analog full custom design
- Good understanding of RF and SoC systems and architectures
- Previous RFID (LF/HF/UHF RFID) experience is a big advantage
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: RFID, RFIC, CMOS, BLE, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wireless & Sensing, SoC
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Global Digital Learning Designer (English Native)
€35000 - 38000
The Company. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Global Digital Learning Designer for one of our international clients, based in Barcelona. The Job. Part of...13 days ago
- Danish Presales Consultant
€0 - 0
Do you have a big interest and passion for sales and want to work for one of the worlds largest IT and software companies? Here is your chance! About HPE HPE helps the...2 months ago