Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Analog IC System & Design Expert|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Up to Swiss Franc120000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Date Posted||3 days ago|
Analog IC System & Design Expert | Salary up to CHF 120,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a System & Design Expert for our client, a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland. The successful System & Design Expert will be a key contributor to the R&D group, providing innovative and state-of-the-art IPs and circuit architecture to the company's various BUs.
Analog IC System & Design Expert Responsibilities:
With strong industrial experience and expert knowledge in analog IC design and systems, as well as proven success in providing best-in-class solutions, you will:
- Develop, simulate, and validate RF, analog, and mixed-signal IC in deep sub-micron CMOS, focusing on the layout of critical blocks
- Help to develop new methodologies within the organization
- Model and simulate various communication systems, IC architectures and SoC, in order to provide full system solutions and to enable new and unique sets of features within existing solutions
- Design cost-effective analog/RF/mixed-signal IPs, pushing the technology to the limit whilst demonstrating best figure of merit
- Continuously benchmark existing solutions and IP, to contribute to the company's technology roadmap
Analog IC System & Design Expert Requirements:
- A Master's or Ph.D. in electrical engineering, with specialization in microelectronics
- Minimum of 10 years' industrial experience in the analog/RF/mixed-signal IC Design field with a good record of design success
- Experience of one or more of: Bluetooth RF System, RFID, Analog Sensors
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: RFID; Analog IC Design, Bluetooth, RF System, deep sub-micron CMOS, mixed-signal IC, ASIC, R&D
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive | Competitive salary + bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to rec...28 days ago
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
€65000 - 75000 per annum + Plus benefits
Senior RF IC Design Engineer | Salary €65,000 to €75,000 plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Netherlands or Italy SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a S...1 day ago
- IC Digital Vertification Engineer
€Up to Swiss Franc115000 per annum + Plus benefits
IC Digital Verification Engineer | Salary up to CHF 115,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to ...about 1 month ago
- IC Test Engineer, Motion & Optical Sensing
IC Test Engineer, Motion & Optical Sensing | Competitive salary and bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to rec...about 1 month ago