Get similar jobs by email Register →
As an Analyst you will be working closely with our Head of Business Intelligence which will provide an excellent opportunity to gain a deep insight into LeoVegas as a business. You will learn the business from the bottom up in order to contribute and provide helpful insights based on your analysis. You will have a steep learning curve, have excellent opportunities for career development and be expected to take on significant responsibility from day one.
Your responsibility will be the generation of analytical reports across the business, be an expert in the business analysis area, be able to perform complex data analysis and become a master of our data systems. Your analysis will be crucial for important decisions and you will instantly be able to view and monitor the results based on your analysis. As a growing company your role and opportunity for various projects will grow along with you.
The role includes:
- Perform analysis projects and tasks for various business functions such as Marketing, CRM and Outbound
- Drawing insights and help optimizing the business
- Provide analytical reporting for the business
- Help improve the analytical report process
- Opportunity to expand the role as you and LeoVegas grow
- Training and guidance provided as needed
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience; such as Analyst, Management Consultant, Financial Analyst or similar. The right person is of more interest than the “right” number of years.
- Strong academic background from a prominent college
- Strong aptitude for collecting data from many sources, carry out analysis and provide insight from the findings
- Understand how data models work and fit together
- Have a mindset that is both structured and service minded
- Interest in improving upon yourself
- Fluent in English
- Power user in Excel and PowerPoint
On top of the above you will be our ideal candidate if you also have been working with;
- QlikView, NetRefer, Google Analytics, SQL or similar
- Have worked with reporting, and specifically improving upon such.
- Previous iGaming experience advantageous
HOW TO APPLY:
Please attach your CV and cover letter in English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The position will start according to the final candidate’s availability and will be placed in Sliema, Malta. Besides a competitive salary we also offer a gym benefit, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Fraud Analyst
€20000 - 25000
Accertify, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise...about 2 months ago
- French O2C Business Analyst
€29000 - 37000
French O2C Business Analyst Cork The Finance Business Process Knowledge Center (BPKC) is a global and virtual organization containing subject master experts and global...9 days ago
- French Order Management Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order Management Analyst The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order ...13 days ago
- French Financial Analyst
€30000 - 35000
French Financial Analyst – Cork Our client is a Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork providing financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to P...13 days ago
- German Meeting Coordinator Analyst
€30,000 - 37,000
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in Cork Ireland who is searching for a German speaking Customer Meeting Coordinator Analyst to join their growing...about 1 month ago