Get similar jobs by email Register →
As an Analyst you will be working closely with our Head of Business Intelligence which will provide an excellent opportunity to gain a deep insight into LeoVegas as a business. You will learn the business from the bottom up in order to contribute and provide helpful insights based on your analysis. You will have a steep learning curve, have excellent opportunities for career development and be expected to take on significant responsibility from day one.
Your responsibility will be the generation of analytical reports across the business, be an expert in the business analysis area, be able to perform complex data analysis and become a master of our data systems. Your analysis will be crucial for important decisions and you will instantly be able to view and monitor the results based on your analysis. As a growing company your role and opportunity for various projects will grow along with you.
The role includes:
- Perform analysis projects and tasks for various business functions such as Marketing, CRM and Outbound
- Drawing insights and help optimizing the business
- Provide analytical reporting for the business
- Help improve the analytical report process
- Opportunity to expand the role as you and LeoVegas grow
- Training and guidance provided as needed
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience; such as Analyst, Management Consultant, Financial Analyst or similar. The right person is of more interest than the “right” number of years.
- Strong academic background from a prominent college
- Strong aptitude for collecting data from many sources, carry out analysis and provide insight from the findings
- Understand how data models work and fit together
- Have a mindset that is both structured and service minded
- Interest in improving upon yourself
- Fluent in English
- Power user in Excel and PowerPoint
On top of the above you will be our ideal candidate if you also have been working with;
- QlikView, NetRefer, Google Analytics, SQL or similar
- Have worked with reporting, and specifically improving upon such.
- Previous iGaming experience advantageous
HOW TO APPLY:
Please attach your CV and cover letter in English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The position will start according to the final candidate’s availability and will be placed in Sliema, Malta. Besides a competitive salary we also offer a gym benefit, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Analyst
Payroll Analyst | £Excellent salary + benefits | Chartered Accountancy Firm | Aberdeen SRGEurope is recruiting for a Chartered Accountancy firm in Aberdeen. Our client...15 days ago
- Financial Analyst (Senior)
Financial Analyst (Senior) | Excellent Salary Package + relocation assistance available | Qualified CIMA, ACCA/ACA with high level analytical experience | Online Gamin...about 2 months ago
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...over 1 year ago
- German Research Analyst - Dublin
€25000 - 26000 per annum + 10% bonus
Interested in the likes of Bitcoin and investments? How does working for a Fortune 500 company sound? Have we your attention now? While we're here - we were telling th...3 months ago
- Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing
Pricing Manager / Head of Pricing | Competitive Salary plus benefits including bonus, healthcare, gym and relocation assistance | Professional Sector | Gibraltar SRGEu...about 1 month ago